Conversation Between Chaos Rappy and GoblinX_x

28 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. hey i hope ur doing okay take care my friend.
  2. I think wifi's screwing up, I can't connect online anymore either. I tried hosting for like ten minutes straight earlier and no one was able to join me, if you tried to during then, so I don't know if it's my 3DS, the wifi, or what, but I know it's probably not something on your end... :<

But but, if I can't get to play with you again tonight, I just want to thank you for the tech disks! While I can't use some for a few more levels, they are exceedingly helpfyl! Thanks! Wish I had a higher level shifta, though, haha... or a Deband... all I have is Deband Lv1, and I haven't used the disk yet, since... it's only level 1, I'm gonna give it to a new guy who needs it at the start.
  3. hey im having major trouble i cant connect with u or wubing this is very starnge im so sry ;(.
  4. i fixed the guild intro tell me what u think
  5. Alright, thanks for notifying me. ^_^
  6. my new friend code please add it okay. apparently i had to do a system restart .
    4899- 9885- 7996
  7. shoulda PM'd me instead of visitor messaging me, so I'd get the little receiver's note. :P

But yeah, I'll add you, and hope I get to see you here in the next few days, as well as anytime after. ^_^
  8. i have u added take care and i hope we can be friends and have some fun on pso 0
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 28 of 28
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12