Conversation Between Reiketsu and BIG OLAF

99 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Oh that, lol
    Yes, I know, but I don't want to xD I think it's funny and cute
  2. That picture, holy crap . You know you can delete that message to get rid of it, right?
  3. Huh? What do you mean...? o_o
  4. Holy shit, what did I just click into
  5. It's okay, I was a huge, colossal douchebag when I first came 'round these parts, hehe. Everyone hated me and wanted me to leave the forums forever. But, somehow, once PSO2 beta started up, I felt something change and became a lot nicer, and made all sorts of friends, including you!

Funny how that Scheiße works.
  6. Danke, Madame~
  7. Frohes neues Jahr! xD
  8. Well, I'd love to have the whole snow banther set... I just think it looks really cool >_< I love that tail, even more than the cat tail accessory lol
    But of course, I don't get those units... I have multiple complete vader and one complete ragne set, though xD"

But yeah... I actually try to not even look what weapons get added, so I don't end up seeing one I'd like to have, lol
    I joined others on their quest to hunt for rare weapons and God... I wouldn't have the patience...
  9. You?

I'll take the units to trade in for grinders. But, if you're looking for the stat boosts, they're good too. They aren't that hard to get, though. Not like weapons...oh lord.
  10. Still better than no 10* weapon! At least you can trade that junk you don't want in, now!
    And well, it's always like that... yesterday I played with Nedra and Enforcer and we fought Snow Banthers... both of them got the rare units, even though they don't want them...
    Now take a guess who the only person was that actually wants those units and didn't get one, lol
  11. I've only found one 10* weapon...that I'll never ever use. I have yet to find a single rare I actually WANT. it's very irritating. ;-;
  12. Yay xD

Well... in this game you should be happy if you get anything a bit more special at all, lol
    I still don't have a single 10* weapon >_>"
  13. I'm okay. Tomorrow's payday, so I'm happy.

First time I cleared the Falz mission, I only got meseta....this second time, I got a Failnaught (double saber). Congrats on the launcher, wish I would get something I actually want, lolol.
  14. Great! I just witnessed the Falz Quest for the first time and it was soooooo awesome!!
    OMG, so epic and the music was incredible! I especially loved the part when the PSO2 main theme kicked in near the end of the fight!! *__*
    And I even got two rares xD A double saber I immediately sold (lol) and an all-class launcher, so I'm quite happy now

What about you? xD
  15. Then I'll pretend right along with you-

How's it going?!?
  16. Thanks... I just wanna pretend it never happened, lol
  17. Okay, I retract my question!
  18. Uh... don't ask u_u"
  19. The hell happened in here?
  20. Oh, I see xD
    Interesting... I always wondered how your character looked in PSU o_o
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 40 of 99
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast