Conversation Between Sychosis and Hyda

19 Visitor Messages

1. I haven't gone anywhere, I just needed a break from Fiesta. Tell Kya I said hey and all the good stuff. I'll be back there sooner or later.

Sorry I haven't been on.
  2. T_T...
  3. Hmm, my account got suspended because MS can't find my CC or something dumb. My little brother's account on the same card is fine though, fancy that. <_< Midi gave me a possible fix but I need my brother offline to test it out first :/

On top of that I promised Zael I would help him with his time attack event on PSU on Wednesday. No idea when it'll be over

It starts at 3PM so I hope it'll be over in 6 or so hours >_>
  4. Silly Sychosis- Make note somewhere...Wensday I've no final>_> Which undoubtly means I want the pleasure of your company online>_>
  5. Well that is definatly not fun...T_T I haven't gotten to hang with ya in a long long time>_> Thats no fun >:0
  6. Yeah, the thing with that...my brother rented Command and Conquer 3 again. He loves it to death. Not only has he kept it the allotted five days, but he has kept it for 6 more afterwards and plays from the time he gets up to the time he goes to bed, which is like...2AM-ish >_>

*I* haven't even been able to play C&C

Except for that one mission I stole the Xbox for when he went to the bathroom :O
  7. >_> I graduate Thursday>_> Im hella busy and yet I've kept my time open to play Halo and we have yet to do thatT_T
  8. Yes, I know and well techinally I wasnt, when I got back it was like 11:30 p.m. so it was kinda like Monday, but what I had ment was I wouldnt be on till Monday, and I wasntT_T and I wish I had gone on.
  9. Warblarghl, you left the message that said you wouldn't be back until Monday :O
  10. Well Sychosis, you just let me know when your going to play again and I will join you. I got back Sunday evening by the way>_>
  11. We played Haloz 'til 3 am :O

You will be there next time, or else!
  12. >_> Don't worry about it, we can play when I get home^_^
  13. OSHI- My bad D:

I was all caught up in helping Elec stop being a lowbie nub on PSO ;_;

Now I feel so bad
  14. Gah >=( You didn't get on tonight...We were supposed to play>_> I see how it is>_> Well since im going on my senor trip I won't be on till Monday...Bye bye, off to Flordia I go.
  15. Alrighty, your going to have fun with these maps.
  16. Wha?! I'll try to convince my brother to let me on later :O
  17. Nothing much hoe, its not all that much fun playing Halo without ya there. I got some sweet new map variants you have to try lol. =P
  18. Sup, my nigga?
  19. Hey you scurevy devil>_>
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 19 of 19