Conversation Between Vintasticvin and Phantom Rain

641 Visitor Messages

Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast
  1. the great ship 10 vacation. XD but yeah ship 2 does feel a bit more unfriendly than it use too
  2. Sorry about last night I Dc'd again and passed out mud scene I think I might to ship 10 with you More than likely you'll leave me in the dust but ship 2 does feel meh as of late. Yeah, we should pay The Navis a visit :3
  3. We have fresh meat in the rp group xDWe need to get it quickly fore Dy gets his mitts on em.
  4. Supposedly Trace is a Luther clone, Satomi is a clone of Trance. And I member that one time I tried taking a break from Phantasy star
  5. oh?
  6. Chime told me xD And got a new bounty hunter outfit for vanessa. kinda looks like one of your reapers a bit and something off of that game destiny
  7. not sure yet something about clones and luther. left before it ended =[
  8. Except for the satomi freak out xD Wth was that all about
  9. O_O you were there for most of it
  10. ugh, looks like I missed a helluva time last night xD
  11. -.- Gunner is also starting feel natural for me. Dem PAs bro and funny stuff you can do with them.
  12. Aria Hi and made some updates >_> Just about finished with my other project as well.
  13. Merry Christmas =]
  14. Merry Christmas Aria
  15. *Two days later* Holy shit hope you had a good Birthday Aria >_> Some friend I am D: I feel so terrible -_-
  16. Its PK MPA NIGHT
  17. Sarah isn't dead or missing she joined a Jet boot derby team xD
  18. Ok =]
  19. >__> Blah too drunk to even bother RPing, mebbe we can pick up when servers are back up if you like
  20. never done a forum based RP before
Showing Visitor Messages 201 to 220 of 641
Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast