Conversation Between Chimeria and Vintasticvin

229 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast
  1. Testament, the ultimate trap next to Bridget o-o your Pso2 character kinda reminds me of him/her by
  2. O_o *Wants to poke but will only observe*
  3. The new story in your tumblr is pretty cool and I like this new Chimeria. I'll be looking forward to reading up on tge even newer adventures of Chimeria
  4. No problems thought I had scared you off with that last PM I sent ya xD And thanks I'm just filled with oodles of good ideas, as for the last slot why not gather all your ship 2 girls for a bikini shot <3

It would be a glorious way to end the album!
  5. Well, Summer is around the corner hope yer ready for the sexy bikini pixels and maybe a summer special is in the works hm hm?
  6. Okidokie now that I got the funnies out of the way Real talk, make sure you have some pizzaz and make it exciting when calling out what server they on Me and Neith aren't exactly easy to tame plus its funner that way
  7. I was going to say why not give a shout out to their respective ships then I thought "but what if they have weird creepy stalkers or someone who spites them?"

Other than that I'm really happy and excited for you. Just don't start a waifu war xD jkjk
  8. Lol, nah some of them are from other ships as well. Majority of them are ship 2 but I know there's some from 3, 7 and 9 as well.
  9. Are the characters on your rumblr page all from ship 2 or all over? *Sees Vanessa stomping her way us and loading up her guns looking you angry RUN BOY RUN D:!
  10. O.o Dance 20 coming back soon... The thought of My main character doing that dance o.O
  11. <3 Shes a Caseal which explains her creepy eyes
  12. Oh wow, I looked over that. lmao.
    And Ryo-Ohki is cute. Her eyes are kind of creepy though.
  13. Lol that post about the Rp on ship 2 having op characters xD
  14. The women of Chimeria's work life. After all is said and done he and his partner have a celebratory drink and she sensually asks for a moment to get... A little more comfier only to reveal herself to be a android assassin thats was created by his nemesis as a last ditch effort to defeat Chimeria!

Just another day in the exciting life and times of Chimeria The Darker Slayer.
  15. I know sides you had Hondachef/Neith to keep you company and hear you out on your rants about how much work and trouble upgrading your weapons is going to be.

O.O Much respect to those Who are crazy enough to go through all that and are actually entitled to slap others with their e-peen as obnoxious and annoying it is.
    You can do it Chime!!!
  16. It's fine, no worries. I was too busy running around trying to work on this weapon anyway. It's gonna require soooooo much work. I almost feel like just abandoning it for something a little more simple -_-

I need to get 5 more Phantom Night Spellstones for another Sourenge. Then I need to farm excubes for FUN tickets to exchange them for Grind Reduction +2 AND Grind +30% Then on top of that I need a light attribute change that's going for 7.4M right now. *facepalm*

Not to mention all the patience I'll need for grinding this thing to +10 two more times. -_-
  17. I am really really really sorry about last night but Aria's team meeting needed my insight and leadership on certain matter. I'll make up to you and Chimeria either tonight or tomorrow! Totally sorry I swear D:
  18. Well shes not actually dead just not as active in the field due to her new job being a mentor thing at the Arks Academy :P She leaves her window open hoping Chime would sneak in one night while shes asleep.
  19. Yeah, I heard you killed off Vanessa. >_>
    I hear Newman(s) are fun characters to play though. I understand too. It's always nice to have a change of pace after a while.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 229
Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast