Conversation Between psofan219 and Kyrith_Ranger_Pso

95 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Not much. Enjoying my new computer that I got about a week ago. Other than that... same old same old.
  2. been a while, what's up?
  3. Awesome. Let me know what you think of 'em.
  4. I got Baiten Katos! both of em!
  5. go to trainers united, listen to the video i posted, i think you'll appreciate it.
  6. Alex's forums? I've been kinda afk here, brought it up to check something and the site just kinda stayed up.
  7. why aren't you on the other site if you're on here?
  8. yay, btw my hunter (Zyrrilis) is level 84 now, and i will proly be using him.
  9. Well I've been gone for a while due to recent ISP issues, and I can say that those issues should no longer be plaguing me since I switched to cable instead. If just a measly extra $10 a month can get me a lot more channels, music channels, movies to watch, and faster internet and a place where I can go pay the bill in person, rather than mail it to an out-of-state local.... sold! ;D
  10. ok, we need to play BB again together (im still on the older server) ive been wanting to play again and you and i haven't teamed up in anything in forever.
  11. Alright, I should be up for some PSZ gaming by then hopefully.
  12. i was practically doing the same thing with my relatives, so maybe some othere time but tomorrow morning im leaving for a week.
  13. Well, I was at my cousins from 2-11 (annual July 4th celebration, we celebrate it a day early since everyone goes places to watch fireworks on the 4th), so I wasn't home to play PSZ anyways.
  14. sorry that didnt work, i dunno know when now, but my hunewm finally beat ET on hard
  15. how about umm... tonight at 8:00?
  16. Give me a date and time, and sure. Only reason I don't feel like scheduling is because I have all the free time in the world, and I don't know your schedule :P
  17. u wanna play psz somtime?
  18. no, i was recomending her to you wen i saw she had asked to get in, but she was alrdy in
  19. You said you gave her a recommendation...
  20. i didnt tell her about the guild
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 95
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast