Conversation Between Akaimizu and SirTopps

15 Visitor Messages

1. oh man youre awesome. well i am making a short video called Flesh Freak which is about a bum who gets transformed into a crocodile man. its going to be a horror comedy. its my first big project in a long time. so i dont expect it to be great or noteworthy. and yeah i was kind of wondering if i could bother you for a a creepy theme maybe one with lyrics. but thats a bit much to ask i understand. but maybe if you had some musical ideas for us? that would be awesome. but if you cant do it ill fully understand.
  2. Doing fine. And yes, things are busy, especially this time of year. Doing stuff for the local Ren Fest as well. A group I was doing a movie soundtrack for wants me to head the music for a project which will be a comedy web series. Already started music on that one as the first episode is pretty much shot. There's some extra timing and editing still being done by the production group, so I don't have finals to place in them. The first intro song is pretty much almost done from a production aspect, though it looks like I'll have another one before the episode is to be finalized.
  3. hey there dude? how are you ? whats new? hows life? are you busy ?
  4. i cant wait to hear it and all your stuff. its amazing. im so glad youre on my team.
  5. im doing ok. hows your music coming ?
  6. hey man how are you ?
  7. keep me posted on your film score. it sounds so excited.
  8. goodie. you might even be worthy of being a bishop before too long.
  9. it means in my group. in our group. you could have a position of leadership.
  10. would you like to a chief ?
  11. wow thats great. so you think theres going to be lyrics ?
  12. Yeah. I also did the vocals.
  13. you have a real talent you do. did you also lay down the vocals or was that like some kind of program ?
  14. No problem. Thank you.
  15. hey man. thanks for everything. you are really great.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 15