Conversation Between O no its... OKo/Cmg and Milla

57 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. OMG CMG! Dur of course i did!
  2. Miss me?
  3. CMG!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. Miss me?
  5. Whoa seems you've been busy O_o. Sorry for the late reply, hows it going?
  6. Ok i go away now ................to unseal some of my fav weps epd, famitsu,and that shotty...................and of course new outfits
  7. O Btw i saw wynn hit 10,000 with her fire epd it foi was on gh you know the big monster with the white glow big sword that thing and it was foi lmao not diga she is so cool, i with diga can only hit 8500 9000 i want to unseal my dark epd now!
  8. Well i must go again...............bye! bye! Ill leave you new pics and when i return ill tell you how much tech i have ok (right now i have 2049 tech lvl 180 1 rebirth) my mind is not 1000 tho only 755 so on next rebirth ill boost it and eva or get va half dnf but ask silver surfer if he likes my fo ........................tell him just wait till my eva and mind are even higher!
  9. THX! SO..................................what you like the most?
  10. Whoa nice pics. They make me really wanna buy the game....
  11. Did you check out my pics? I have added alot more pics .......hope you like them and if you have a wep or outfit you want to see ill take a pic of them just pm me
  12. HEy your back! HIYA! And yes i did, ok pm me all the good stuff girl!
  13. Awww miss ya to. Did you have a nice Xmas?
  14. I miss you........
  15. BTw i miss are lil talks but irl stuff has me pretty busy atm.....bye for now
  16. I put up pics did you see them? Ill put up more outfits when i find more ok..............
  17. Yes ill show u some new stuff............but the 1 outfit is kinda slutty!
  18. Got any new pics? I wish I could wear a new outfit, kinda sick of wearing the same old stuff.
  19. I unlocked 3 of my twin blades........... found a very hot outfit!
  20. Awww XD. Hows everything going on PSP2i?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 57
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast