Conversation Between BIG OLAF and thehondachef

17 Visitor Messages

1. Oh, you! Had an unlucky run of it, you did.

At least the screenshot UI is off now.
  2. Haha, yeah. The thing that ruined most of the shots was actually that I hadn't hidden the game UI. I reinstalled the game recently and forgot about it. x|
    The rest of the shots were lost to the imitation marker, Aria jumping in and out of the shots, someone blinking, etc.
  3. You know you can turn off imitation markers, right?
  4. Sorry I sorta AFKed out on you earlier. I'll be on around 8pm central if you wanted to hang out.
  5. Done, aaaaand done.
  6. Snap, you better go shoppin' for an athletic swimwear, son!
  7. I've perused your Tumblr page on occasion. None of that bothers me!
    I miiight even go shopping for a Lumia sometime..
  8. Will do! Some of them are a bit...naked, though. haha. Can't share them in the thread. If you wanna see them, let me know.
  9. Feel free to share any of your screens.
  10. Yeah, it's some option on there. No idea which one, though, since I've never used it.
  11. Visiphone?? I've been breezing right past it, on my way to buy things. :|
    Thanks.
  12. There is a manual "add friend" feature on the Visiphone that you can use as long as you know the persons in-game ID (not character name). I can never remember where it is, though. If you find it, my ID is "BIG_OLAF"
  13. Awesome! Glad to hear it.
  14. Transferred to ship 2.
  15. Me n' Sizu? His are a lot better than mine, usually, albeit waaaay too big (in my opinion).

I'm glad you like them, though. Thank you. Neith is very lovely, as well.
  16. Heh, thanks! You and Sizu leave me with a lot to live up to!
    I'm having enough fun just taking screenshots, let alone actually playing. I wish I'd started playing this game sooner.
  17. Nice avatar picture you got up there.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 17 of 17