Conversation Between Cloud Strife and Delete

11 Visitor Messages

1. Yeah, they are worth a lot lol.
  2. you mean a cubo simba??? its worth that much? o_O
    i think i sold one to the NPC shop, not knowing it was rare lol
    oh well...
  3. That's a relief
    As for the drops, I have gotten a Simba and sold it for 45mil and that's about it honestly. I agree this game is getting boring, I'm waiting for Halo ODST and COD MW2.
  4. lol naw bro, i haven't been playing psu in a while lol
    i need a long rest from it, plus there's nothing there...i'll probably come back when they get off their asses and add a big event so i can work on NeS MeGaMaN. i've been busy playing lots of Final Fantasy 7 & Crisis Core, actually almost done with crisis core again. im counting my days down for FF Dissidia for psp, its coming out the 25th and im really excited. anyways, how's things been going for you bro? get anything good while i've been away?
  5. Hey, you weren't the guy that got booted from the party today were ya? If you were, I am sorry man, I didn't know the party leader but he was a jerk. :{
  6. you too bro
  7. Cool man, I am on myself a lot, until around the end of next month where I will need another job lol. But I'll still be on. Nice running with ya today.
  8. nice meeting you on psu, i basically run everyday so if you need anyone to run with, count me in
  9. Nice Repca man
  10. thx bro
    i bought that 9/9 28% ground Agito Repca for my birthday too^-^
    im happy!
  11. Happy Birthday!!!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 11 of 11