Conversation Between Ryno and Pballer42

15 Visitor Messages

1. Haha I know I have been slacking I kinda fell off a lot of the forums I frequent. Im making the rounds back again though.
  2. What?! Last online 2/2/13?!
    Get back online!
    Posted the new schedule!
  3. Haha not as often as I need to be. I haven't played PSO2 yet I want too. Are you playing?
  4. wow. how often are you on? 1st preseason weekend has gone.

also. besides football. what phantasy star gmaes have you played. and are you playing PSO2?
  5. Haha yeah I just need to login more often
  6. ok good. cause no one seems into it. these days. lol
  7. I will help you save the thread!
  8. LoL. i made a topic. in off topic. but no is replying in it! i'm like the only one!
  9. Hey man I lost my login info but I found it again. Are you going to watch the draft tonight?
  10. Those were the good old days haha. It seems like life gets in the way too much now haha I cant even enjoy sitting down and watching sports much anymore without having something else to do.
  11. well now that it's over. i'm going to have to keep checking for the full season to come up and then i'll make a new thread and start posting again like we did in 2009 with 320 post when blazeYES was still around
  12. Well I will help you keep it going as long as I check haha
  13. i think everyone gave up on my thread. but i wont give up!
  14. Hey sorry for the late responce I have been super busy with school and things. But I defo agree with you Tom Brady and Peyton are starting to hit the tail end of their primes. And both their teams are built around them so they are forced to try and make plays on a fairly regular basis. The Colts especially dont have a defense that is built to play from behind and they have a terrible running game. So it shows why they were knocked out of the playoffs by the Jets.

What did you think of the superbowl? The Packers got the W but I thought the game was kinda uninteresting. I am not really a big fan of either team too so that didnt help lol.
  15. can't believe the patriots lost... lol
    they should have at least win one more super bowl and this was their chance. i think the next seasons and more they are not going to be the same pats as they were 3-4 years ago. as for the colts as well. they are starting to slcack with peyton. even though some interceptions were not his fault and some have injuries on the list. i still think they are starting to slack off. Tom Brady and Peyton is getting to that age. just like how Mark brunell started as the QB for the jags for 8th seasons and then started to slack off. and he still plays but not as good as he did back in 1996-2000 when they would make the playoffs. now the Peyton manning and tom brady are getting to that point. while arron rodgers and Mark Sanchez rises. to the new begining. just like how they began. now it's a whole new decade. time to start off new. do you agree with me?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 15