Conversation Between AC9breaker and Neith

12 Visitor Messages

1. I'm on Wutai, level 7 Archer. 5 miner. It's okay, something to do. Game still feels incomplete and rough in a lot of areas but I'm expecting major updates to fix a lot of the issues I have with the game.
  2. Dood, I saw you playing FFXIV earlier; what server you on? I'm a Lv17 Conjurer (9)/Pugilist (11) on Saronia with a few friends. hovering around Lv20. What do ya think of the game?
  3. I haven't played DoWII for a while (will probably pick up Chaos Rising when it's in a sale or something), ironically I haven't been on due to being too busy painting Blood Angels I'll go have a look at this profile-thingy now
  4. Yo dood, stop slacking and set-up your steam profile page! I need a wing man to help me beat the Dawn of War 2 campaign before I pick up the expansion. :E
  5. hel yeh

This better not get screwed up ._. If I can play as an Assault Marine, a Khorne Berzerker, a Warp Spider or pretty much any Tyranid, I'm there

Here's hoping it doesn't consist of 'Collect 5 Greenskin heads and report back to Commissar Yarrick for a reward' >_>
  6. Thanks man!
  7. Happy Birthday!
  8. Actually I don't know where it's from either. I was watching some youtube video dedicated to the Black Templars and I thought it had a lot of good quotes. So I just put them all together.
  9. In all the time I've played 40k, I can't think where your signature quote is from. Obviously it's from the Imperium (if I had to hazard a guess I'd say either the Inquisition or Space Marines), and I've heard loads of similar quotes but not that one. 40k has some awesome quotes though, the background lends itself well to them.

""There is no such thing as a plea of innocence in my court. A plea of innocence is guilty of wasting my time. Guilty."
  10. Haha, I'm used to being on bass to be honest- another guy I play with (Feelmirath on here) is way better than me I can do anything aside from Drums at the moment, I sold my RB1 drumkit a few months ago, ready for an RB2 kit, but they're yet to release in the UK for some reason.

I can sing most songs on Expert, but I'm better at bass/guitar. It's great being able to play with a full band though, it feels much more immersive. I'll definitely add you when I get on my 360. I apologise in advance for all the Metal songs I'm likely to pick whenever we play though
  11. Yeah good times man. Throw me an invite whenever, You're skills are amazing dood, made me look like a chump haha.
  12. Hey AC, pretty sure we played RB2 last night (I was the Guitarist). It was pretty cool, not often I get into a full band (two or three players is usually it). I'll have to add you on XBL so we can all play more often.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 12 of 12