Conversation Between BIG OLAF and CelestialBlade

200 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Thanks!
  2. Happy Birthday, ma'am. May it be relaxing and happy.
  3. Thank you, that means a lot! ( ^◡^)っ✩
  4. Happy birthday :O
  5. We all have our down moments; I know I'll just completely randomly go into phases where I feel worthless, where I feel lonely, where I just want to sit in solitude for an entire day...until I just get tired of it and pull myself out of it. People with clinical depression probably do have periods of relapse, but I feel like it IS beatable. You've beaten it once you can make a conscious decision to be happy, and when you can fully appreciate your gifts and all that you have in life. I've made a lot of gains in that this year and I fully believe that happiness is a choice. I think you taking pride in your job and acknowledging that things are pretty rad at the moment is a big, big step.

Dammit, gib Florida weather ;______;
  6. I think it's just the fact that I'm enjoying my job, and that I have a new car, so the stress of my old one falling apart is gone. Everything is going pretty well for me. I wish I actually had friends to go and hang out with sometimes, but that's not really a big deal I guess.

Winter doesn't really 'get' to me, since we don't have "Winter" down here, anyway. It's still around 80° or so every day. I'm sure I'll be gaining all the pounds you're losing, since I eat rather badly and don't really exercise outside what I do at work, which isn't much most days. Oh well.

Funny, though. Despite feeling all-around pretty good the past couple of months, there's always that haunting sadness that comes and goes. They say someone who has depression never really "gets rid of it", but rather just learns to "live with it", and cope with it better. I suppose that's what happens, and that's what will always happen. I really can't escape it. It's always there, pushing against me to some extent. Sometimes a little, sometimes a lot. Some days it's almost too much to bear. It makes me wonder if other people who have really good lives still feel it from time to time. I'd imagine they do, but not nearly to the same level. I've been trying to hatch a plan to make it stop coming altogether, and I think I have one. Gotta wait a bit to put it into action, though. No big deal. Sorry that I rambled.
  7. I'll enjoy the two weeks off, but when I come back I'll have a nasty backup of dealership warranty claims to go through :P Not to mention getting to work on our 2015-model-year builds, so I'm gonna enjoy this. Hope you've at least got plenty of easy days and you can make the most out of the holidays

Glad to hear you're feelin them holidays too Anything different in particular this year? I think other than family and Polly, I feel like I'm in such a great mood for the holidays because I'm finding ways around my seasonal depression. Winter has a habit of getting to me, but I'm learning ways to beat it, through food and exercise and "light therapy" (subjecting yourself to light with the same color temperature and wavelength as daylight). Feels great to be getting my body nice and fit again :3

I'll send the same to you in return!
  8. Shoot, I wish I got two weeks off. Hell, at my old job, we got a week+ off for Christmas. At my current job, we only get Christmas Day itself off. Kinda sucks, but the whole week will be dead anyway (none of our customers will be open besides other dealerships).

I'm glad you're feeling Christmas-y this year. I think I am too, maybe. It's nice to feel "normal" (read: happy); I'm not really used to it. Usually holidays and other parts of the year at are supposed to be 'happy times' just piss me off, but this year isn't shaping up that way. I'm glad Miss Polly can give you someone to lean on, and vice-versa. She's such a cool and sweet lady.

and, well, I suppose sending some love and well-wishes will be your gift from me.
  9. Sounds like a nice lil get-together, sorry to hear your brother's been in a rough patch. I had a great time with my family and my boyfriend's, lots of awesome food and tons of laughs. I think my tummy is still fat from all that food o_o

Christmas should be pretty great too, I'm off for two weeks while we do our annual plant re-tooling. We always have a huge Christmas Eve with my family that I look forward to every year :3 I'm also just feeling more...in the spirit, this year. Got lights up on my balcony and a lil tree set up, and some festive decorations around my desk at work. I thought this would be a rough year because ten years ago was the last Christmas I had with both my parents, but I dunno, something just clicked and I'm feeling great about this holiday season. Polly helped me a lot with that, given how well we relate there.

Hope you can keep that flu away so it doesn't mess up them holidays. I'm sure that OT makes you feel better :P I appreciate the gesture but you don't have to worry about gifts, haha. I've only been looking forward to two games lately, one of which I'm playing and the other doesn't have a Steam listing yet, so it's all good
  10. Oh, Thanksgiving was really nice. Just me, my mom, my step-dad, and my brother. He (my brother) has been going through some tough time since his wife recently left him, so it was nice to go over to his place and have dinner there and watch the Cowboys win.

Christmas is shaping up in a way that seems enjoyable. Got some mad overtime this weekend, and I should be getting my Christmas bonus check on Friday, maybe. That's always nice for holiday shopping. Also had the company Christmas party last night at a fancy hotel. Free food and alcohol (and a good time with co-workers) is good.

So I'm doing pretty good. I feel like I'm starting to get sick, though. The flu has been going around in the area, so I really hope that's not what I've got. It's the nasty kind, too. Y'know, the super-high temperature, puking your guts out kind of flu.

On a side note, I've been trying to figure out how to get a present to you. As far as I can tell, you don't use Steam really, so I can't just send you something on there.

How's your 'Holiday Season', as it's called?
  11. It didn't even hit me in the previews somehow, now I'm wondering how I ever missed it XD

So hey, did your holidays go well?
  12. ....!!!

All this has been coming out of nowhere. I didn't even no what "Frozen" was until I got bombed with these visitor messages!
  13. *insert post about Frozen here*

14. :O The adorbs, she has them~
  15. Someone (a fan) made an animation..! It's so cute, I'm gon' cry. ;-;
  16. I agree, especially with Inafune and Mighty No. 9. As a huge fan of the Zero series I really can't wait to see what he can do out of the shackles of Capcom. Shantae looks really fun too, and she's super cute :O Should definitely prove inspiring for other game developers and gives them leverage when they're fighting for something.
  17. Makes me want to make a Shantae character, hehe. I already have it planned out in my head with hair and stuff that would go perfectly.

I'm really happy about the new game. I've never played any of the other Shantae games (but I'll obviously be playing the two upcoming ones). I think it's great that Shantae: Half-Genie Hero and Mighty No. 9 are more or less shoving a massive middle finger into the faces of 'corporate' gaming and directly giving back to the fans that support them. I think it's awesome, and I really hope it helps change the game industry in a positive way.
  18. Shantae~ <3

If I still played PSO2 I would have totally dressed Cocona as Shantae for Halloween if I could have found a good hairstyle. I loved Alph Layla on her anyway, even though I was "meh" on it until I actually tried it on her :P
  19. Here, have a really goddamn big one!
  20. Yeah! I really like it, except I think that pants are a little too poofy. But, it's a really cool, and sexy outfit. I wish they had more like it.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 200
Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast