Conversation Between BlueCast Boy and luca_maygrinn

27 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. No harm in feeling, I know your busy but enjoy the holidays and hope to see you soon...
  2. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too!
    I'm sorry for not being able to get on as often this holiday season. I'm in the middle of transit
    from home to a rental closer to the hospital.

When I'm able to get on, I'll coordinate with you for some serious questing! >
  3. Merry Christmas and Happy new year luca
  4. Sure anytime you want or need some help, just ask and I came ^ ^ since now u on prem you might even squish on full blocks ..~
  5. I have Homura's costume and bow! JOY!!! Let's play later? I'm still a bit sleepy.
  6. ok luca, Lead the way then
  7. I am now premium! let's play!
  8. Luca i recieve your message but why is it it blank, I'm back at ship 7 now you still there?
  9. Don't worry about it We all have our works thats why we aren't that active and besides...I really need to start to work ^_^'
    So How are you?
  10. really sorry T_T been very busy doing damage control at work. interns *sigh* can't live without them, but these newbies royally screwed up.
  11. Haven't heard from for a while though we could chat if we had the time ^ ^
    I guess your busy with others works or something but well How are you today?
  12. Oh nothing much thou but if you check the b200(PC/Vita blocks) and there almost full haha, Well have fun there ^ ^
  13. symposium over, panic is gone. I survived. it's just a matter of time until i get the O.K. from the office to head home or wait for a few contracts to sign. other than that, I'm free to do as I please here for one more day. I should go in tourist mode

what have I been missing aside from the chrome dragon interrupts?
  14. OK Good Luck then!
  15. pardon the late reply, i slept infront of the terminal. people here are nice and hospitable. i'm going to prep for my presentation now.
  16. Hey Luca how's Italy :]
  17. No Problem then ^ ^ glad to help!!
  18. I haven't visited that site in a long time. Thanks, Yamato-kun. I'll give it a shot!
  19. I think that you can try to download the patch manual files on Bumped.org...
    hope that helps...
  20. I haven't had the chance to go on lately. XD I guess that's that... I'll try to stay awake for as long as I can. 4 hours to go, it says. Usually it would be just under 40 minutes *bawls*
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 27
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast