Conversation Between レッドファンタシースター and = Ring =

95 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. I hope I do... Precalculus looks worse than algebra :(

Lots of my friends are traveling for the holidays...not me though. I just wanna stay home and rest :/

How bout you?
  2. Yeah, Math.... Thanks bro, also have fun with precalculus!
  3. Eww math =( I am gonna have to do precalculus next year...

Good luck with the finals
  4. Well next week is finals, I'm kind of stressing out about passing math class... ;( But after finals its 3 week winter break..
  5. Yup, how have things been for you lately? I am on Winter Break
  6. Pantech Breakout. Also thats awesome! Making new friends and shtuff
  7. Kewl, what kind of phone is it??

College has been really stressful (unmerciful amount of homework xX...), but on the plus side, I met some really interesting people ^^ and I go on winter break on Dec 6th
  8. I hope life has been nice to you. ;D
  9. I just got my internet back, wow I'm still bored, but I got a cell phone like 2 weeks ago
  10. I'll try xD.

Mika and Wynarl costumes are coming out on the 20th.. I want xX...
  11. Ah hahaha its alright man, just movies. I always picture movies as just actors.
  12. <--- Wimp (...)

Probably. But as for me, I can never stomach most scary movies made these days.
  13. sounds like a third rate movie.. lol
  14. My sister and I watched Scream 4 ...
  15. um... nothinggggg
  16. I would like to play it, but I currently don't have a good gaming PC atm. See any movies lately?
  17. Thats cool! I don't think I'll ever play PSO2 lol
  18. Ha ha xD ~ PSO2 is 50% done I hear!
  19. Lol now for my late response flute ftw I can play mary had a little lam on it
  20. xD I play the flute sometimes. Apologies for the late reply, I just started the real world last week and I have been mehh lately @@...so busy...
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 40 of 95
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast