Conversation Between Syncesta and Limbo_lag

39 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. I tried PSO2 again but its not for me.
    Currently playing the infinity patch xD
  2. Likewise. Hope you are well. Still on pso2 if you ever want to come back!
  3. yo
    I just wanted to say thanks for the great times in psp2
    I wish you the best and hope everything is going well

thanks!
  4. idc if there will be no western release
    i wont play it then
    i mean i play guild wars 2 which is better in any way
    just the fact that you cant really keybind your stuff tells most ppl that pso2 is retarded
    the combat system gets fucking boring too
    its just clickclickclickclickclickdodgeclickclickclickdodge clickclickclickclickdodgedodgedodgedodge
    its just stupid that you can dodge as many times as you want
    and ofc the "trading post" and only one mag for every char(if you dont wanna pay for more) is fucking stupid too
  5. Ah D: well....I think a lot of us would stick to the JP version...but I guess its up to you >.> Tbh, im not even sure a western release is even happening at this stage
  6. western release
  7. Oh....uh, what do you mean "when it comes out"? The official release was last year O_o
  8. i probably will play it when it comes out but i dont think that i will play it that much
  9. uh? what? xD
    i played it like 1week ago and yea...i dont understand why ppl are playing this game :/
  10. Any plans to ever return? There has been a fair number of updates since uh....you were in altair4-10 yeah? Yeah, since then. I believe I joined them after you left. But yeah, lotsa new stuff since then >.>
  11. yea
  12. Ah
  13. its working again but this game is too boring now
  14. O_o Have you tried re-installing?
  15. idk why but pso2 doesnt work for me anymore
  16. O_o Whatcha mean?
  17. because me too...well kinda...not working anymore xD
  18. Yep! Why do you ask?
  19. you play pso2?
  20. Ah...those pics you wanted....will see if I can get round to passing them to you sometime....who have you got so far?

How are things?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 39
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast