Conversation Between Micro and Neith

42 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Heard you don't really play any more (I must have missed you post it on Rappy Rapture). Was it just because of Gameguard or other problems with the game?
  2. Why do i insist on looking at used car sites...

Real lack of any nice R33s lately but Mitsubishi Evos are starting to pop up more. The thought of 300+ BHP and awesome turbo noises is appealing

Must focus on paying off this car first
  3. http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...May2012_01.jpg
    Took 3 weeks to clean it because the weather's been so bad ._. Had another Type-R driver wave at me on the road a few days back
  4. Yeah I don't drive the car at all outside of the challenge and the Indy enduro just cause that one is so boring.
    B-spec drivers use it for enduros just so I can start the race and afk or whatever and not worry about them losing.

Sucks man, hope it's nothing too bad.
  5. I hate the Red Bull car; the whole point of a simulator is to be sort of realistic. Throwing in an imaginary car that does 250-300mph and can make corners at 150+ is ridiculous.

Also, engine management light popped up on my Type-R, gotta get the code read at the weekend. Hopefully nothing too expensive (still drives fine, temperatures are fine). Shame though, when the EML is on, the ECU turns VTEC off and reduces the power as a safety measure
  6. Holy hell, managed to complete the X2010 Challenge in GT5. Got Bronze on all 3, but looking at my times, I could easily get Silver if I practiced nonstop.
    Don't really feel compelled to keep running it though, that car is just silly.

Here's to hoping it doesn't return in GT6 or we don't see anything like it.
  7. So I heard you wanted VTEC: EP3 type-R acceleration - YouTube

0-70 mph in that, no modifications (so sound is pure stock, although there is a bit of indiction noise). No video because there's nowhere to mount a recording device but the car needed a quick blast so I figured I'd get it on video. Believe me though, its MUCH louder when you're in the car

(Also probably the first time during hard acceleration that I haven't mis-shifted...) I think that was taking it upto about 7,000RPM in 1st, then about 6,000 in 2nd and 3rd. Changed into 4th just for the sake of it really

Got some JDM-style wind deflectors coming in post this week (wind noise sucks).
  8. Nice, looks good. Not real big on those wheels though, they could look better.
  9. http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2798752.htm There's another listing for a factory spec one as well. Such nice cars but a distraction from wanting a R33 I say this and I don't even have the Type-R paid off yet
  10. shiii, got a link to it?
  11. Ugh, Pistonheads.com has a S15 Spec-R for sale. Almost wish I wasn't paying off the Type-R, would have jumped on that
  12. There's actually a limiter on the Type-R when it's stationary to prevent you going onto the VTEC cam (I assume so you don't blow the engine). If I can manage to get some VTEC noise I'll get a video but depends on weather. (FF car with ~200BHP in the wet at high revs is a scary ride).

And yeah, if I get a R32 I am SO putting that tune that plays for Nakazato 'Back on the Rocks' on a CD for the car
  13. Needs more 8k revs. :P
    Sounds good though.

"GT-R, the emblem of invincibility!" -Nakazato
    I've always wanted a WRX since I was a kid, I love how they sound. Dat rumble gives me goosebumps.
  14. Quick video of my Type-R's engine noise:
    EP3 Civic Type-R engine note - YouTube
    Only kept it low down as it's my daily driver so I don't wanna rev the hell out of it too often Video published pretty quietly though, so might have to turn up.
  15. STi would be nice but I honestly think my next car has to be a R33 GT-R (or an R32 but not many of those in England and not many in good condition still). I've wanted a R33 since I was a kid but obviously insurance costs are ridiculous. If I can afford to run one for my next car I'd definitely consider it. STi is definitely something I've considered as well; Evos are awesome but I've heard too many horror stories about reliability with them.
  16. That's actually what I started watching, some Hondas to hear dat VTEC, yo!
    I bet the guy in the Evo is secretly hinting at you to get a STi(superior).
    Mugen grill, nice. ;o
  17. Haha, yeah. That's one reason I prefer Forza. I have my Civic Type-R in Forza and while the sound isn't perfect, it's a LOT closer than the GT5 one. I always laugh a bit when you hear VTEC start on Forza; it sounds so drastic but it actually IS like that in the real car You can get stupid stickers here that say something like ' my VTEC goes BWAAAAHHH', but I always facepalm when I see them stuck on other Hondas.

Shame the weather here's been horrendous, getting it over 5000RPM for VTEC would be suidical in the rain the UK's had. Sucks, it sounds incredible

On Friday at work I parked my car and when I got back to it a Evo IX was parked next to it. Just felt like I'd been upstaged a bit Hoping to have some spare money soon so I can black out the rear windows and get a Mugen front grille.
  18. So I was watching some Forza 4 stuff on youtube, it saddens me how much better the car sounds are in that game compared to GT5.
    If GT6(lol in 10 years) doesn't improve in the sound department I may go on a killing spree.
  19. Hay, happy birthday!
  20. Thanks ;o
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 42
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast