Conversation Between Selphea and LonelyGaruga

8 Visitor Messages

1. Yep thanks. I saw but was looking for timings which I couldn't find. And yes he's very misinformed which is good for finding out what the common myths are that drive people to think BoBr is a good idea.
  2. Hey, just in case you weren't aware, the power notations of JB normals are posted on swiki. Might be handy for the damage talk.

1st: 60
    2nd: 106 + 106 (212)
    3rd: 115
    Step: 100
    Shift: 56 * 4 (224)

I would post on the thread but Gamemako's posts make me sad. I don't want to get myself involved in that. I only posted earlier cuz you name dropped me!
  3. That player was good. I'll be using a few of his strats to cut my time down. Don't worry, I play both classes so I can see for myself on a granular level where and how Gu/Ra is faster, where gear or strategy can bridge some of it, and conversely, where Gu/Bo is faster.

Show me Bo if you'd like though. I have a feeling the area is bad for Bo but there's nothing about Bo in Kuron on YT or Nico. Some confirmation would be nice.
  4. Well, about the Gu/Ra vs Gu/Bo stuff, since the thread moved on from that. 11:28 with NPCs as Gu/Bo vs 6:51 as Gu/Ra without NPCs...I'm not really seeing the NPCs adding that much time. The Gu/Ra was strictly limited to TMGs too, so no WB or launchers. I haven't run Kuronia Exploration yet, but if you'd like, I can upload unlisted videos of how it runs as Fo/Te/Bo and PM them so you can compare the overall effectiveness with Gu/Bo. I can't upload Gu/x videos because my Gunner is level 1, though.
  5. Hi, apology accepted. I admit to pre-emptively attacking you yesterday and I apologize for that too. That said, going forward I'll be spending less time replying to you in threads because it tends to be disruptive to the thread.

If there's anything specific that you'd like to contest at length in future, I'll be more willing to entertain via PMs or here.
  6. Hey, um, I'd like to apologize for how I've been talking to you for a while. I disagree with a lot of things you say, but that's no excuse for me to be condescending about it. When it comes down to it, I simply don't believe a lot of the stuff you talk about works as effectively as you say it does compared to other alternatives. It annoys me because this is a common problem that fuels casual vs elitist arguments that I've noticed, and I'm pretty sensitive about that sort of thing so I talk much more harshly than I otherwise would.

But more relevant to yesterday, I spoke the way I did because of the video comment. See, I want to post videos, but not showcasing what I can currently do. What I'd like to do is demonstrate a class being pushed to its limits, like how the other people I play with do. But I'm geared insufficiently for this. 90-95 ATK is OK, but not compared to the 140 range others have. Currently, I see my gear as inadequate, and I don't like to admit to that. Partly out of embarrassment, partly because I'd get bashed for saying that. So instead of explain my reasoning for not uploading videos, I chose to mask my embarrassment and inadequacy by attacking you.

Which was not cool at all. And I apologize for it.
  7. He seems to have been harboring some kind of agenda against me for a while. Not sure why TBH, I barely reply to his posts.
  8. Hey did you see Terrence's new title?

モロニク ロネリ.ガルガ/セルフイア

Moronic Lonely.(sic) Garuga/Selphia

It looks like we have a hater lol.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8