Conversation Between Konola and Metsume

26 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. When it is the A-Team it is not Mr. T, it is B.A. Baracus. I can cover Hannibal or Murdock. Face is a bit out of my territory. I want to make the A-Team in character creator, but I suck ass with the thing so now I am sad :<
  2. LOL!

Yes. I was right. You are hilarious. Let's do this. >:]

Can I be Mr. T? I don't want to be the person driving that last jeep... hahah
  3. Guess what. Here is a hint.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MVonyVSQoM
  4. Need beta invite to live....

And save money.
  5. No, no... If we BOTH get into the beta. :)

I hope you're able to get an e-mail from Sega soon...
  6. I thought you lready posted that you are in the beta >:[
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...&postcount=105
  7. Yeah, that does seem like the best way to go about Co-op parties.

Hopefully we'll both get into the beta! :)
  8. I use Skype daily, as a full time gamer I find it to be quite useful for Co-op party's. We would probably be using it anyway if I ever get into the beta :<
  9. I guess I've only been keeping myself to a few threads on the forums. hahah

But yes, you can add me on Skype, or I can add you... If that's what you're asking?

hahah I have no problem with it. :) I just can't remember the last time I used Skype.

It had to have been way back on PSU.
  10. If you have not been paying attention on the forums, we are forbidden to account share on the forums, the reason is that Sega does not want us to trade accounts so PSO-World does not want us to trade accounts.

You have a Skype account on your profile. And I am just warning you that I am one of the unlucky bastards that gets friend spam every month; so make sure that you put something a bit more human in your "I wanna be your friend" request.
  11. Oh, I didn't think about it being a problem wih admins and such...

Well, I'll be sure to notify you if my friends are lucky enough. :)

And what's this with Skype? I'm on there? hahah

I don't remember that...
  12. by the way, if you add me on skype with
    Holla! I was checking out ppl near me and i noticed your name, and you seemed cool.. :>
    I will block you; then I will beat you, with a bat.
  13. If you want to keep the admins out of it yes.
  14. You mean you'd want me to e-mail you if they get an invite?
  15. Such info is best left to yourself, unless you know how to e-mail.
  16. LMAO!

Well, a few of my friends might not be able to play and have signed up for the beta. If one of them happen to get an account accepted, I'll send you the info for their account. :)
  17. Let me check.
  18. Were you accepted into the beta Konola?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 26
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast