Conversation Between LK1721 and Mutsumi_Sanada

19 Visitor Messages

1. Can you get on psp2 right now?
  2. Sorry I haven't been on Skype. I need to install it on my new phone but it's not doing it. Probably network problems with my settings.
  3. I rarely use those anymore and I'm starting to switch from rifles to twin handguns. I liked using all types except for force. I've never got to play the older ones. Just the PSU related versions.

Nope. Never played that one. I'm weird about my PSP game selections.
  4. My favorites for PSP2 are knuckles, spears, claws, and rifles. So basically all the two handed weapons. XD I think I played Fighgunner too, for a little while, but the majority of my gameplay was Guntecher.

He's really the only reason why I play these games, he's been a fan of them since the original games. I really wanted to play a hybrid like Guntecher, but it turns out that wasn't viable which kind of suuucked. You ever try the Monster Hunter series? You might like those too! I played Freedom Unite for a looong time.
  5. I also love to use a lot of weapons. I usually have around 38-43 items in my inventory. I started getting used to acromaster and protranser in the old game. I love long swords a lot. Most people don't though.

Haha. Guess he does lol. Thats cool though. I'm very efficient when I play but I tend to be a daredevil too. I wonder if my other games will ever get any attention lol.
  6. Some of the event-type missions are a pain in the but if you're by yourself, that's for sure. I played a Ranger then transistioned to Guntecher when it came out back in PSU. My Vanguard's kind of got a mish-mash of the weapons I tend to like using, as fits a jack-of-all-trades class.

My dad still browses around PSO-W, so he's got you beat. He's 48! It was pretty fun when it came out but slowly drifted to being a game centered on being EXTREMELY LUCKY or really rich to even remotely keep up with other people your own level. That said, playing space dress-up was really fun.
  7. Indeed. Music moves my heart and soul.

Yeh, I've been playing for.at least 2 years now. The majority of it solo, so its hard sometimes. Well. I started with PSU and I was used to hunter, so it was second nature to me.

I'll be 38 in September. Still, I really wanted to play it once. I just love gaming.
  8. It's absolutely amazing, the things that media can do!

I played it a ton when the game came out until I hit 150 but kind of lost interest after after losing all that progress. It's been more than long enough for me to play again, I'd say. I just picked Vanguard because I had no idea what I wanted to be at the time. <_< Mine died because the power went out for a split second then came back on while I was playing with the thing plugged in, and it glitched out my memory card.

Oh really? How old are you if you don't mind me asking? Bleh, PSO2 isn't a very good game anyway. I played it for a little over a year before we all quit from it's terrible balance and lots of other things.
  9. Me too but it's also a means to controlling the voices in my head.

Really? I thought everyone was tired of PSP2. I'm aiming to be a top player and it's addictive. My feet hurt all the time with just about any shoes. I used to be military, so I guess now my feet are sensitive. I started off as a hunter then moved to vanguard, but I started to like ranger too. Not big on force though. I love close range mostly. Meh, I can't back mine up. :/

I tend to end up with younger or older crowds. Never anyone my age. I'm probably the oldest on here. but I can'. Play pso2. No means for which to.
  10. I'd be bored to death without them, hah.

A week or so isn't all that bad, I'll be excited for when we do play. On the bright side, after I heal I can wear whatever shoes I want! It's more tedious than painful at this point, really. I WAS up to about 150 on my Vanguard, but then my save imploded and I got set back down to ~100 mark because I'm a fool who didn't back up her save file often enough.

Agreed! Hahaha, most of my friends are a lot older than I am. Ask Chels, when I was on a team with her in PSO2, no one knew I was still in high school while the rest of the members were at least mid-20's and older.
  11. Totally! Music, game and anime. I'd be lost without them.

Cool. It'll be nice to play with a friend for a change. Too bad I have to wait till then cause I don't have WiFi where I'm living now. But I'll be with my dad so that should change very soon. I'm so sorry to hear you're going through so much. And you're so young. I have some in the high 80s to max. Some I'm working on type levels though too.

Lol. I think We're really gonna get along good. As long as you don't mind an old bag for friend lol.
  12. Yeah, rock on!

I'll have to shuffle around the house and see where I put my PSP so I can charge it up. Eh, I most literally asked for this surgery (bunion removal in both feet), and I'm currently taking a gap year before college so it's not too bad other than being bored. Sweet, I think I was roughly around level 100 I think?

Awwww yisssssssss!
  13. Me too. I love all of that. It's rare to find another with similar tastes.

Just regular PSP2 and no dlc. I wish I had infinity.I won't be able to play online till the 3rd or 4th when I get to my dad's. But I'll be able to play whenever once I'm there. I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you recover soon and don't worry about your levels. I just love to play and have several characters. I'll help you out.

Sammi it is then :3 lol, yeh. My name tends to get butchered a lot. This is so awesome. I made a cool new friend.
  14. Hell yeah! My MP3 is a weird place, containing both metal/rock from the 80's and J-Pop. Do you play Infinity or vanilla? I'm currently recovering from foot surgery and wouldn't mind playing some PSP2. My character isn't maxed though.

Sammi works, as that's actually a nickname I have regularly. Lis is just from people I played PSO2 with. Yeah, we'll go with Umi, as I am less likely to accidentally butcher that with spelling errors. XD
  15. So I guess that means you're really into rock then huh? Yeh, I love to play phantasy star and other games while rockin out to Luka and other bands. Wish I had someone to play PSP2 with though.

Lis or sammi huh. Which do you prefer? You can call me Umi if you prefer.
  16. I didn't listen to VOCALOID very much or for very long, but yeah, Luka is totally my favorite. I'm usually LK, Lis, or Sammi around here.
  17. Thanks. So you're a Luka fan too? Btw, I'm Mutsumi. What about you?
  18. Hello! I was browsing around CelestialBlade's page and was curious so I popped over to yours. I really dig your profile avatar.
  19. Hello. I noticed that you visited my page so I thought I should say hello.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 19 of 19