17 Visitor Messages

1. Merry Christmas.
  2. Merry Christmas
  3. Wern't you going to bed.
  4. Ugh...

1. u mad?

2. No, just no

3. He's dead

Hit me up on wifi sometime, I'd be more than glad to help out a scrub.
    ttyl
  5. You're too stubborn to be wrong and admit that you're a hacker? I know. I'l just let you ramble.

And I'm a girl.

Why are you making Michael Jackson jokes? Thats mean!
  6. Oh, one more thing before I go.

Leave. Me. The hell alone.
  7. Back tracking? Funny.

I noticed that you're a very stubborn person so I just hope that way back in that little brain of yours that you know I'm not a hacker but too stubborn to be wrong and admit it. But this IS blueberry we're talking about so I won't expect that deep of a thought from you.

It's just funny to see someone calling me a hacker when it's almost as stupid and obvious as calling a black guy white. Then again, this is blueberry we're talking about so I can expect that much from him.

Gooooood niiiight~
  8. You're Back-tracking.
    I wonder if Edenz is enjoying his Rikas Claw which was almost as good as yours.
  9. Answer my other questions please.
  10. I don't have one.
  11. Rika's Claw (65/48/50/49/23) lvl3 Stun PA: Bite Stamp - Check
  12. The reason I joined this site was so I could trade some stuff in hopes of getting what I wanted.
    If I could hack I'd have no reason to be here.
    Here I am using a horrible armor when you're accusing me of being able to make whatever the hell I want. Why don't I just make myself a 4 slot mobious plate, I mean seriously, no one would know that it's hacked. Or maybe get myself a compress PA instead of spending so many days looking for a cake shop and is still unable to find one.

You need to learn when and how to stop, please...
  13. Freedom isn't Free.
  14. You need to learn when to stop.
  15. A likely story pumpkin.
  16. Great news! Syre's liar not a hacker.
  17. The Claw. It was over exaggerated. It doesn't exist.
    Are you happy? Well I'm sorry.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 17 of 17