Conversation Between CloudChaser and Vintasticvin

71 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. If you plan on reviving something you gotta be dedicated and consistent not pop in once then come back three years later and go missing again plus its going to be a Herculean effort to revive rp.
  2. If you plan on reviving something you gotta be dedicated and consistent not pop in once then come back three years later and go missing again plus Aria is still waiting for your return..
  3. They took down their "defensive walls" so come back when you're ready
  4. Mmmmmotha freaking Cloud! And don't mind Striker he's lost a screw or two since you left us
  5. As Aria and Striker said if you can't connect either wait it out or be daring and use a vpn. Also people left cause just don't give a rat's booty for either pso2, the rp or both specially since the ddos attack its never been easier than ever to uninstall and move on.
  6. Well heres a quick lil update on current things theres has been lots of disputes and disagreements, everyone has bee. Slammed with life obligations, some members left pso2 and little by little the groups is slowly breaking up. Long story short loads of bs that drove me away but I make special appearances when any of my characters are needed
  7. I'm doing it for fun to I'm just glad everyone likes it.
  8. Eh, just trying to not be so hard on myself besides Im just doing this for fun although being somewhat known and popular would be cool as well but meh.
  9. Oh great now your full of yourself:P lmao
  10. >_< Come to think of it I AM a hit Just not that big and really ballsy to even dare post pics knowing I have the crappiest graphic settings and actually do come out with a unique setup once in a while
  11. ...It's Jinsoku, Cloud Jinsoku lol
  12. All it took was one photo to surpaas me. I still got ways to go also thanks for the complements "Dante"
  13. Oh lol thanx I hope to be as big a hit as you are soon
  14. What do you mean?
  15. Whats up Dante? Congrats on being that newcomer everyones talking about Mr. Blur!
  16. *Nod* just paste the link, highlight, and click the box with the green thingy
  17. That made aboslutely no sense, post your link to highlight?
  18. Uh yeah just click go advanced post your link the highlight it and bam! Stuff is hidden.
  19. Spoiler box huh? Could at least tell me yourself or teach me how to use the spoiler box rather than bitch about it behind my back and do nothing to help the situation-_-
  20. Your so lazy about itXD
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 71
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast