Conversation Between SolarSamurai and Ranmaru

29 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. PSO2 in NA. If you return, get at me.
  2. I may.. Currently lacking a computer...
  3. Just did. Also Happy Bday dude. Come on PSO2 and play with us why don't ya. :P (if you still do I mean)
  4. Alright, good to know. You should tell Ryno about it. He has been playing PSO2 by himself for a while now.
  5. Already have. I'm on PSO2 right now with around ~25 members as of now.

And yeah you would be.
  6. Excellent. But you should probably revive the jp side of things if possible. I suppose I will be the admin for the Western side of Radiant Hunters.
  7. Sure. I can set up a separate company or w/e one calls a different part of the guild that is somewhere else. I will stay on JP tho if possible.
  8. Good, my ipod is currently lost at the moment, so no skype. If you ever want to play any games, just leave me a message. Also, could we revive Radiant Hunters for the English servers if PSO2 finally comes out in the west?
  9. DUDE my posts are not showing up haha.

I'm down to play some games man.
  10. Hey Ranmaru. It has been awhile.
  11. My username on Skype is Neokrw. I use the email [email protected] for it. : D
  12. Haha hey I saw bye and that was it xD I assumed you had to go do something or something. Hopefully we will play again, thanks for waiting though : D
  13. Whooo what's up. It was fun the last time we played. We should play again. : D So far I'm level 38 now haha.
  14. Yeah! Let me know when you want to play. : D I'm level 5 now but it'll get higher. : D
  15. Sweet :3 il add you too!
  16. Btw, my friend code is: Friend: 0947 6538 5004

Oh, and I added your FC. TOO LATE NO TURNING BACK HAHAHA. RUN. YES. WE WILL DO RUNS. HAT IS WHAT I MEANT. No, THAT. : D

Sorry. I'm just hyped about PS0. : D
  17. Well I haven't checked the mail yet. It was shipped, and processed into this inducting service before it is put into the US postal service, so hopefully it should be arriving soon by mail. Maybe tomorrow, since it is technically in New Jersey now and I live really close to New Jersey.

But no. : [ If not tomorrow, then next week. >_< I wants my gaem. : [

SUPER AWESOME EDIT! It's here! Omg. Gah. I didn't expect it... I didn't want my mom to know but oh well. xDDD

So I will give you my friend code and we will make some runs sometime soon!
  18. I'm not sure Did it come in yet?
  19. Evil? What evil? WHERE? EVIL?!? EVILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
  20. Evil o.o"
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 29
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast