Conversation Between Arika and DreXxiN

31 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. yeah it is working already, but well, working > school anyway.
  2. Sounds good. Done with schooling and everything I imagine? I'm currently playing FFXIV, SSBM / Smash Wii U / LoL.
  3. wow long no time see. Playing many games atm.
  4. Heeeey. Watchu been up to?
  5. Ah cool best of luck . I also play FFXIV right now.
  6. trying to become a good entrepreneur so not have much time for other stuffs. If ask about game, I can play some FF14 casually from time to time.
  7. Arika! What are you up to lately? Long time no speak
  8. Oh my god that trophy is awesome. :O
  9. Look at my new album here :
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/album.php?albumid=2294

I finally got the same-looking gold medal that we wanted it during PSU time (I knew you got one in the end when I already quit PSU tho), and another type of trophy that US-PSU server never have it. (tho, a silver grade)
  10. How many people though? Easier to talk in larger group than split upin foreign server. (And I bet your group can't speak jp too right?)
    If you don't mind there is also choice to join all up too. but up to you.
  11. Thanks but I might have my own team, my old PSO clan from 10 years ago xD. I am on SHip 2, but won't be playing much until tonight
  12. Got in ship-20 yet. I heard a bunch of PSOW people jump in ship-2 successfully and it was a lot of time window there.

When you got in, You still remember SB/Titan ? or well.. try ask anybody in my phashion group to ask for join in our team.
  13. It is starting soon in 60 min.

You have to make SEGA ID first, and then go into management section to "add PSO2 service" to join.

I think if u just make ID now, u get rappy deco reward too.
  14. Hey Was wondering for Open Beta do I just make a SEGA ID and that's it? Use it when the Open Beta comes out?
  15. And did you registered account? if so, come find us in 2-20.
    ship-1 always full in all block, not so good when dc.
  16. Arika . How are you enjoying PSO2? Haven't talked in awhile and I'm not on MSN very often; more often on Skype D:. I hope I can play with you again sometime, Been desperate to try PSO2 :P. Hope to see you there!
  17. The CFW community is super dedicated, I'm sure you'll have some luck soon enough.
  18. I dunno how to make it work, CFW seem to stop at 5.0 or something and not have any new release.
  19. Nope, I have legit PSP ;O.

Only my old one will be CFW once i get a new screen for it.

Let me know if you can get it to work, shouldn't be too hard if there are 200,000 slots XD
  20. Drex, I remember that your PSP is hacked just like me right?
    how could you connect to JP PSN then? don't you need firmware 6.0?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 31
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast