Conversation Between trypticon and Ce'Nedra

3 Visitor Messages

1. I avoided the server for roughly six months or so. I started hopping back onto it in just the last perhaps three weeks off and on to see what's going on. It's not regularly, by any description. I can report that the main crew is gone from the game, which means that I was actually able to get some game time with people besides myself, which was a nice change from the past few years.

I've thought about attempting to get onto PSO2, but I've yet to find a download client, which is odd, because doing a websearch yields results until I get to the page and don't see one. I haven't tried very hard, of course, but that seems to be the result every time I do. I'm not sure I have any computers that will run it. I have been advised by an old friend here on PSO world that I might be able to run it on my android phone, which surprised me, and left me wondering if I really want to invest any time playing a game that I might get into on something as small as a fricking phone with no physical input keyes.

I'm glad to read that you are doing well, and that life is keeping you busy! I kind of find it funny how completely that other forum has died off. I mean, even the off topic can go a day or two without a new post now, which was unheard of just as recently as a year ago.
  2. Hey Adam!

It's been a while yeah, I kinda quit PSOGC after hitting 200, I tried to come back a few times but somehow I couldn't get into it anymore. I moved on to Monster Hunter Tri with Belzebub and Apollo for a good while and now I'm playing PSO2 on the Japanese server. Was in the closed and open beta's of it as well. The game is so amazing, you should give it a try, there's a patch that translates the most important stuff to english so everyone can play it.

I'm doing pretty well myself, bussy with work alot, stuff is going well there, and in the evenings I just spend my time on PSO2 with alot of new friends I made there. Joined a team (guild/clan) and we're all having a very good time. Monolith and Cry0 (yes the Cry0) are also in the same team and we hang out alot.

How have you been? still playing PSOGC or did it died out on Scht? Haven't been to that place in ages but there is nothing left for me there anymore.
  3. Dropped in to see if I had any mail here, during some research, I came across your profile. Lars, what have you been up to? Seems like it's been ages since I saw you last. I hope you're doing well.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3