Conversation Between Ame and Luneslash

170 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
  1. not heard from yew in awhile.hope yew okay.
  2. enjoy your vacation or break responsibly,understand?
  3. congratulations on your graduation,promotion, ..ceremony? which ever the case congrats.I hope for you the best and wish for you to grow up to be a strong fine person
  4. hello Ame,what have you been up to as of late. sorry if I haven't message you. I have been busy working.
  5. happy Easter Ame
  6. lately I have not been able to meet up with other players in real life,for psp2-psp2i. I take it that they have other things to do with their lives.but it was fun meeting them,even if it lasted for a small time..
    I really need to make friends. I just feel silly and left out because I don't have very many friends.
  7. sorry,I have been away for a while due to work and lack of sleep.that was a funny joke indeed. the old sir does seem to have a good joke or two.but from what I can tell. they are going to try and make most titles from ps4 to also be available on the PSV. I just wished that they fixed the screens on the PSV's
  8. i was looking into some vita games and my jaw dropped and i started to drool when i saw some really gewd games at walmart and game stop and my dad said 'ame close your mouth before you get the electronics soaked.'.he is funny.
  9. I want the PSV for the socializing function in it. and for God Eater 2,PSVictory,MGS HD collection.and a few other games.
  10. i want the vita mostly for pso2.
  11. you sound to have been very busy,as usual .I just got off from work,I was called in last night to go and work at LA live,been up all night night till now.
    its still funny that you seem to be my only friend. aside from my few fellow dorky friends that meet now and then during pokémon league. well since I have a steady income now,I shall buy a PSV,and few other goods.
  12. i also decoded most of the paid dlc for psp2i,but am stupid enough to spread my list/modded codes/made codes since i know n00bs will mess up the online.i hear it got worse on psp2 na and since my psp is not supported by wpa2-psk i can not see how bad it is.
  13. I'm beat, today I got to clean the carpets of 144 rooms at the Marriott Hotel that is nearest to Disneyland. its not so bad as when I had to work at the Ritz Carlton. but I was being rushed into finishing today.
  14. been playing psobb on my own(like always since no one wants to help),but i been kk.
  15. I have been busy working at my new job.I haven't replied to you in a long time.just dropping by to greet you and say hello and to ask you how you have been doing.
  16. sorry to hear you got problems going on,but there is nothing i can really do.me i have been helping someone in the cfw development area so i not have much time to play a game and i have been busy with school.
  17. I got borrowed some tools and fixed my car. it was not as easy to put back all the parts as it was to remove them. in any case I will have to pack some blankets and tools to be prepared for something similar in the future.
  18. sleeping in my broken down car for tonight. I wish I packed blankets :'(
  19. ill see you on pso2
  20. my car broke down. this is truly terrible.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 170
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast