Conversation Between Rei-San and Arika

22 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. we remade a new team so that any quit players won't waste space there. A lot of people hate to see 50 players with only 20 playing.

If you ever look at any announcement in group psow, then you would already know. http://www.pso-world.com/forums/group.php?groupid=414

we asked everybody to join the group for reason like this anyway, so you should really check it.
  2. Arika, was I removed from the group?
  3. So far, I like the main concept.

But you said that your current project is base on PSP;2-I right? well, I think that in that era, there is no guild or team tho. can add it regardless but need to think more to make it fit.

For character design, if you allow me to say, instead of basing Full metal Alchemist or Bleach. I think it is better to base on PSU/PSO design which is far off from those anime. PS-design is always unique, and which is why I love their fashion. it has art sense and it is mix in sci-fi and future aspect. You could base character from people you like in-game of what you see. or any outfit you like. I think that will suit more of using PS-unlimited name.
  4. Next page:

As far as my art style go... Hmm.... A web comic called Megatokyo what inspired my current manga style that I'm experementing with. The way he does a pencil style shading that gives everything he draws an airy feel that leaves ALOT of room for detail. He also put alot of Otaku-like stuff in it. I plan to do the same, like putting geeky stuff that's VERE popular in japan, like cellphone charms and references to anime. Something like lucky star does.

The background and atmosphere I want to put into it is like a mix of .Hack and Ghost in the Shell. Giving that fantasy sci-fi epic, because Phantasy Star is more than just a game.

Character design and everything, I want to be a bit like Full Metal Alchemist and Bleach. I've always admire Hiromu Awakawa's and Tite Kubo's style when it comes to the way that they draw. If you can find some illustration books by those too, then you'll see what I mean.

Also keep in mind that I wanted some Ecchi elements in my fanfic, but tasteful ecchi. Besides my characters apperance, the sexier things are things that happen for a reason. Stuff that cuts to the chase out of nowhere just make me laugh.

But you are the guy I wanted to turn to for concept. You seem to know what makes anime good and interesting and how to avoid cliches. And the team I want to put togethe rare teams that are willing to help. I already asked Rock if he wanted to help, but he said he might do cameo art and not actually do most of it, or whatever. Maybe I'll ask him again after we get something of the ground.

I was thinking of what to call our team. I was thinking "Brave Hearts". Its the name of the mini-guild that my main characters are apart of. We can think of a better name if you had suggestions."

If you had any ideas Arika, the feel free to chip in. I actually wanted to work your character in.
  5. Ok now. I'll post to you my fanfic concept. I'm just copying and pasting what I put on Q's profile.

"Ok, I told you today that I would put up my universe fr my PS fan fic for you to look at.

My PS fanfic is heavily based of off .Hack. It's a sci-fi shonen adventure with some Cyberpunk thrown in.

My fanfic takes place in the near distant future as an alternate timeline to our universe (Imagine that its the year 2312 instead of 2012, but we still have the games, media, and real world people we have today, just more scientifically advanced society. Like Ghost in the Shell)

Phantasy Star is just a super-popular virtual reality MMO. (like .hack) And even though people are just playing a game, there are things happening in real life like cyber crime and hacking that they have to be wary of. Because the VR system or firmware that Sega uses for PS is pretty much the same that is used with every other computer in the world, and society is pretty much dependent on this type of computer. Because of this, players are trying to enjoy the game while at the same time, end up being affected by all these problems. Because the game is kinda a target due to it's huge popularity, especially in Japan. Because of this, Sega's GM's, mods, and admins serve not only as a way to watch the game for bugs or problem players but act as a sort of police force against these cyber criminals in the game.

So aside from just playing the game, my characters are also dealing with a group of net terrorists that formed an underground guild in the game of PS, and also some AIs in the game's programing that develops a life of its own, or game programing that acts as it should. (For example I wanted to make a "Talking Monsters" arc.)

The time line varies for just about all the games that came out in the series. It spans from PSO BB (or all the versions of PSO 1), Ep. 3, PSU, Some PSZ (even thought I haven't played it), PSU and PSO2.

I had the series all planed out in my head. They were going to be called "Phantasy Star___'any word that's a synonym for Forever'"

Phantasy Star Unlimited <---My current project that takes place in PSP2:i
    Phantasy Star Forever
    Phantasy Star Undying
    Phantasy Star Everlasting
    Phantasy Star Limitless

Each of these stories will deal with a different "arch" that I have. But that's all I can think of now."
  6. Already done. Thank you. Hope we can play together later.
  7. Rei-san, I have added friend you in-game.

accept it when u online please.
  8. It seem I not seen you online much in my time zone, can you get invited from ashley50 instead? http://www.pso-world.com/forums/member.php?u=43631
  9. My character's name is Rei. My ID name is ReiSan.
  10. Yes ship 2. I need to know your I'd name or exact char name to add you.

Please also introduce yourself in group too
  11. I am playing PSO2, I have yet to write down my player ID. Its the numbers right? or my name?

Anyway, I think the bigger question is... are you on ship 2? cause I've heard a few PSOWers moved.
  12. ? you aren't playing PSO2?
    if you play then you should already have ID right?
    well, the team I invited you in are for PSO2 team user only.
  13. oh you need my in game ID? I'll have to go and get it.
  14. still have no idea what is ur ID too, so I can't invite.
  15. alright please not forget to introduce urself
  16. Ok, then.
  17. Sorry I m no longer playing PSPo2I.
  18. Hey. I just managed to sign up for PSP2i online. Do you want to party up sometime soon? I wanted someone to help me run maximum attack infinity.
  19. you have time like... 2 months. so you can slowly plan. or do some ahead.
    this was last year event
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150486
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 22
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast