Conversation Between Hagaishi and ZeekTheSweet

22 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Dude long time no talk. Sorry I haven't said anything for so long. I haven't had wi-fi since we last talked till now lol. Kind of sad I know. But yea do you still play? If so, we should play again sometime!
  2. The dead walk among the living at this hour XD
  3. Yea sure I'm game. Though a J-Sword look alike? Not sure if I have that. I'll check though
  4. Hey Zeek chan, your down to hunt for some rare weapons with me??? ANd you know I need to see if your willing to trade with me. Im looking for that J-Sword look a like.
  5. Fck yea just finish SH!
  6. Yea my bro told me he recently played it and said it was pretty kick ass. We didn't like ODST too much though, it just seemed like an expansion pack for the 2nd halo lol
  7. Oh and to your pic comment: Yea Im a Sega fan for life and that game is the shitt!! I used to be a pro at fighting game tournaments many moons ago and won that in Vegas like in 2001. Oh the good old days.......

Being an adult sucks sometimes, but hey we gotta grow up sometime!
    Thanks for taking the time out to check my pics and leaving a comment!
  8. Ha! Ha! I love cool ass people like you! Oh by the way I just burned Halo Reach and if your a Halo fan, Its a must have! Im playing it right now!!!!!! Hell, I've skiped work just for this!
  9. Yea I figured considering you can obviously speak Japanese XD
  10. I hope you know i can read that! Your welcome my friend!
  11. ありがとう ^_^
  12. I feel your pain! I got done Tower on Super for the 1st time at lvl 80 something. But good luck and know I'll be here waiting to play again! Obaiyo Zeek-chan
  13. Oh your bottom screen is screwed up? THAT explains alot! Sorry never knew ^_^" Anyway, I won't be able to play for a lil'. I'm going to try SH hard mode, couldn't do it before cause when I got to floor 50, I wasn't strong enough for the enemies, kept dying XD but that was 30 levels earlier, now I'm lvl 95 >:3 Too pro for my own good XD
  14. OH CRAP! WoW! we been playing togather for a while! Never peeped that! Oh and my bad about not being abule to talk back to tall guys cause of my crap ass bottom screen. But anyway thats whats up! I see it had to be someone from here seeing how good of a teammate you are! See a next time online, janna.
  15. Ah well no worries, we've been playing a couple of times on wi-fi with a couple of other people. I guess you didn't realise that I'm Naviga XD
  16. Well to late the Tekken movie came out all ready like last month! I have it and its ok, I guess. What to see is this movie called 14 Blades!!! Now thats something to watch! And sorry for taking so long to hit u back (Life is soo hard!) But if your down to play just hit me up on my dojo thread. Ill be looking for people to play with all day so check me out on here.
  17. By the by, would you care for some wi-fi sometime?
  18. And yea I knew about the KOF movie for a while now, and as expected! It sucked...ass XD

I mean seriously isn't Rugal suppose to be like near 7 ft? and yet he is shorter than both Vice AND Mature. Right there made me hate the movie XD and there is also a Tekken movie coming out and surprsingly the actors really look like the characters, expecially Raven. I still think its gonna suck but I'm gonna give it a shot XD
  19. Oh wow tournaments? Nice! I plan on doing some tournaments for KOF 11 2002 and/or Guilty Gear but its hard for me to get into one of those XD
  20. Oh, did u know that they came out with a kof movie!! Dont worry, it sucks ass!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 22
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast