Conversation Between Neith and CelestialBlade

5 Visitor Messages

1. Rappy birthday!
  2. Yeah, just as a couple of examples, I think back on all the De Ragnus runs I used to do when I got my Twin Tornado back in v1, and how long it took me to get my Cubo Musrana after heartbreakingly failing my first one, and now it's like, everyone has both of those or you can very easily buy them. I'd say it's just the passing of the times, but none of the 12* weapons really take any effort either.

When I read up on the event, it sounded a lot like MAG where you just do the same thing over and over, and then I sat in on a mission and I was unfortunately right. I've also noticed that there's pretty much two extremes with this event--people who pretty much never play, or people that play this every waking hour and kinda get a tad obsessive about it. I guess that's to be expected, but, it sure didn't seem as fun or varied as Firebreak or 1UP, two events I really enjoyed. Oh well, again, I'm leaving PSU at the end of the month anyway.

And don't worry, I'm not going anywhere. My friends here have been far too good to me and I'm not about to ditch friendships just because I'm tired of the game and what it's become.
  3. Yeah, I did 440 runs of HIVE for my first Agito, for it to come out 22% Dark. In the first two nights of the Magashi route, I saw two more Agito drop- one went to a friend and one to me. What hurt was that the one I got was 24% ice. Kinda felt like i'd grinded in HIVE for nothing. I don't mind too much, I mean it gave me something to do (and I've always been the kind of player to not get bored by giving myself things to hunt, even if it's for my friends), but months of runs for me to find another TWO in two days?

As for the event, you're honestly not missing much. It has the same problem as MAG- spamming the same area over and over again. I only log on for 2 hours a night or so now, which is a lot less than I used to play. Stage 11 in bonus will give me something to do, but Im wondering how many minutes/hours it'll take before I see Yasha. Going by Agito, not many.

And yeah, I don't play with a lot of people on PSOW (to be honest, a lot of people here bug me to no end), but I recently started talking/playing with Soubrette a bit, which obviously led to you. Stick around for the Rappy Rapture group anyway, even if you don't play PSU- I'm sure a lot of people would appreciate it.
  4. I've been playing for over two straight years while only taking small breaks here and there, and I honestly feel like I've accomplished all I set out to do (leveling PAs, finding S-ranks, and above all, I really feel like I made a name for myself as a Guntecher). I am pretty bored of it, and I feel like I can go out on top of my game. I haven't even killed a single monster since before Parum GBR came out, simply because the thought of leveling anywhere bores me. Not even this event excites me, but it looks like I would've gotten bored of it quickly (seriously, they've really gone downhill on events since Firebreak and 1UP).

I also just don't like the state of the game right now. Sega of America clearly could care less about us, the playerbase is dwindling fast, and the game is *way* too easy. Remember when S-ranks were actually rare and you actually felt PROUD to have them? I miss those days too much, and I know it must burn you to see how easy it is to get Repcas now....trust me, I feel your pain. I *love* the fashion element of AoI, but everything else about it has killed what I once loved about PSU.

Sorry for the ramble, but that's pretty much my reasoning. I'm sorry we never really got to play, but I'll still be around here and I'm glad I've gotten to know you better through Rappy Rapture.
  5. Hey, thanks for the friend invite- sorry it took so long to respond back

I noticed you seemed to be quitting PSU, you just bored of it? I know this event is starting to get on my nerves, but at least I'll have something to do once Stage 11 gets added to the bonus
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5