Conversation Between Touka and Neith

199 Visitor Messages

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
  1. Hey, since your Muktengek came out badly, I checked through my account earlier. Turns out I have a 28% Lightning Gekitsnata. I don't know if you just wanted Muktengek for the looks, of if you genuinely need a decent Lightning spear, but if you do, I could lend you it until you get a better Muktengek (unless you don't wanna hunt another).

Like I said, I'll help ya find another by soloing too. I may suck at leveling PA's, but hunting stuff is something I like doing. Think of it as thanks for all the help you've given me lately. I was actually gonna buy you a Muktengek, but 7.5mil for a 20% isn't worth buying, in my opinion. I'd ideally want to get you a 30%+, but those are ridiculously expensive now, so hunting a board for ya is the best option. I checked Paural too, since that was another possible buy if Muktengek was too expensive. Turns out Paural is 8mil+ a piece :/

Oh, and omgwtfh4x @ Aya in those games tonight. You and your distraction measures

Edit: I played Aya before I went to bed. aT is pretty fun on her, I just don't know if I can stand getting one that high to be fun (mainly all the tech leveling...). Anyway, something pretty decent dropped, so check her inventory next time you log on. I know you have it already but it's still a good drop
  2. Lol well she's definitely more "womanly" now.And np really haha.
  3. Thanks :3 I tried to make her as similar as possible to how she used to be, but obviously taller and with uh...more 'womanly charms'

Thanks for all the help last night though, hope it didn't bore you D:
  4. New and improved Teika looks good,I approve.
  5. Merry Xmas to you too and wtf hax,gib D:
  6. Merry Christmas you

So uh, Jarek gave me a 9/9 Gao Rod for a present o_O
  7. Well, checking it now you're joint-first with Kyrlia.

There's already a lot of sympathy voting though (people voting for the biggest names and such), so I'm still not expecting a fair result, to be honest. I just don't think you can run any contest like this (not just the Fashion Group) without people voting for friends. I'm guilty myself by voting for you, but I do believe your beast is better than the others.

In order of awesomeness:
    Touka -> Kard (I have to admit, its close) ----> Kyrlia ------------->Xotchil --------------------------------------->Seority
    The last arrow needs to be a thousand times longer though, because I cannot STAND Seority's character.
  8. Voted for ya in the Beast Poll ;o Gogo seksi beast
  9. /me approves of profile pic

Anyway, I'm loving the update so far- SEED Express is an awesome mission (huge spawns in small rooms, good drops...). Haven't found anything yet aside from Ryna getting a Twin Tornado board from Mother Brain, but I love it. EB S2 doesn't seem any harder than S in a party.

Also, I may have my mic working now, and Bahn tested his earlier. He's such a nerd XD
  10. Considering I haven't signed on in the last few days, it's not looking promising.

Also, on Monday, I start a 13-week work placement (I HAVE to do it because I've been out of work so long), which will be 9am-5pm each day. Whether I'll be too tired to bother getting on PSU I don't know, but if there's no update anyway, I'm not sure there's any point in renewing yet.

I've heard that some people have it on 'good authority' that there'll be an update on the 5th December, but I'm past caring now. If there is one, I'll consider returning.
  11. X360 site updated. Regular maintenance again...

This is 9 weeks with no updates now.
  12. Probably not something you wanted to hear, but I've marked my PSU account for cancellation. It expires on the 21st. There's no update again this week, and it's got beyond ridiculous really.

I'm not quitting (I'll still be on until my account expires), but I'm finding it hard to justify pouring money into this game when it never gets updated anymore.

Whether I change my mind or not, I don't know. I love PSU, and really like playing with you, but its becoming obvious that the higher powers don't care about the game anywhere outside of Japan... It's annoying because when I do get to play with you, it's good fun :/

idk, can you convince me to stay with PSU? D: I really do want to stay and play with you but ugh...it's just disheartening when we get given nothing like this.

I don't know what you think- do you think I should quit for a bit? I'm really unsure, to be honest. You're the main person I talk to now, so I'd like to know what you think...
  13. I'd tell you to quit being lazy but...

*got up at midday*

I guess it'd be hypocritical XD But ya, Aya/Touka/Euphoria need moar pics (and Steav in Caveman attire if you got any while we played on Halloween XD)
  14. lulz, I mainly only check yours to see if there's any new pics
  15. Not me I haven't visited urs in a while ;o
  16. post moar pics, you

Anyway, let's see if we can get Phantom Fissure to show up again tonight- Touka has Megaholy today (racial, not Miko luck)- might be a good night to hunt Psycho Wand or Gao Rod XD
  17. Bladed Legacy fix needs to come faster, it's so disappointing beating the Magashi army for a couple of Stelnium
  18. I still say you should make an album solely full of Aya pics, and watch the hitcounter skyrocket
  19. MIEN D:

*counter-stalks Rain*
  20. ongyey, my PSO EP3/BB and PSU Art books arrived today n_n

So many Karen pics in the PSU one XD There's even a page for Kubara clothing (bikini olol). Amazing books though, I posted some scans on the AB site, so let me know if you wanna see anything in particular.

Interesting fact: The artwork for the Psycho Wand had it like the PSO one- where it extended on casting, and opened up. For some reason, they abandoned the idea in-game :/

Edit: Came across this earlier, you should totally use as an avatar somewhere/profile pic here XD
Showing Visitor Messages 121 to 140 of 199
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast