Conversation Between BIG OLAF and Ryno

52 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLAF!!!

it's a real store!!
  2. Indeed it does. Not too big on Pre-season, but I'll be watching the Dallas pre-season games, I'm sure.
  3. yup i like it! by the way. remember don't forget. NFL Preseason starts in a month! Aug 5th. Cards Vs. Saints.
    Gotta Def. watch the 1st half of the pre season!
    how I miss Football!
  4. Glad you like.
  5. Turn the HUD off in your options. That's all.
  6. Just go to the block-changer elevator, select 'go to my room', and then buy a room with ARKS Cash when prompted. After that, you'll go right there.
  7. OMG. somthing popped up and made it close.
  8. yeah it is what sports / football is all about. i even see it when i'm at games daily basis. lol
    . the Mods didn't mind I told them about it. it was in this thread. i remember. in 2007 page 4, 5. LOL

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...=120509&page=4

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...=120509&page=5
  9. Quite dedicated you are. yes, you should keep doing it. it's a good place for football talk...even though sometimes people get into fights over liking/hating certain teams. But, that's a part of it!
  10. wow i just notice i've been doing these NFL Season threads since 2007! how time surely does fly by! and you don't even know it!
    i should keep doing it to keep the trend going!
    it's 2012 season so it's like the 6 year! ! i've been doing the " National Football League Pre Season and Regular Season" threads!
  11. Yes. You have to stay loyal no matter what happens. Those people who "change teams" when their 'regular' team is doing bad aren't real fans!
  12. ah ok! that's cool. yeah same goes with me. fllowed my parents watching football. even though i was born in jax still living in jax gotta go with the team you've been routing for since day one.
  13. I was born in Philadelphia, actually (as were my parents). It's just that my dad is a huge Cowboys fan, so I just kind of followed his lead.
  14. ah i see! is that where you were originally from? or it's jsut that you just like the team?
  15. None. Dallas is my only (football) team.
  16. since you live in FL. which team do you go for? tampa bay? or Miami? LoL
  17. The Jags only have one nationally-televised game this year? Huh. Yeah, I guess it's because they aren't doing too great. Never know, though.

and yes, Nassandra is my number one always. There's a special little blue spot in my heart for her.
  18. yupyup!! welcome much!! but still I love your Nassie / Nassandra ! still number 1!

oh and the NFL sched. is out. sadly my team only has a thurs night game due to a bad season last year. oh wells better than no NFL season right?
  19. Glad you like my CAST. He was my original PSU character.
  20. Of course she will. Don't worry about that, hehe.
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 40 of 52
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast