Conversation Between fatelinka and Luneslash

40 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. I see, well ill import it along with PSO2V.
  2. psp2i is obvious to have a better community. but what will slow you down is the lack to be able to communicate. all in all I still recommend that you try it.
  3. Burger King,commercial. wake up to the King and notice that its new years already.
  4. sorry I replied late. but I was driving all day,doing some errands for my folks.I will have to use unrevoked on my phone some time. to be able to emit a WiFi so that I can play online with my psp. since I don't have internet ojisan sounds pissed off in some way,what's up with the Mr? I missed something.
  5. Well, tpday...yes.
  6. Haha...Nope XD
  7. your online for once :P
  8. Yeah, ill have to set up a time you, me and Rozerem can all play sometime. Happy Holidays.
  9. merry Xmas. hope to see you around and well.
  10. its one of the best games on the ps2 console.it is rare to find a copy. legend of legaia 2 was also a decent game. although thinking on when legaia 2 came out.... it is one of the earliest ps2 games.so the graphics were a somewhat bad. but i still like that game.
  11. God Hand was a great game.
  12. well its not just playing the game.but rather, play it without dying and without continuing.
  13. you need a pair of steel Bawlz to play God Hand.
  14. wish I could join.though in my current situation it is a bright idea.until I get what I need to be able to play online
  15. I signed up for the Beta test for PSO2 Vita, somewhat excited for that. lol
  16. but regardless,pso2 is coming out for PSV soon,so I will wait for that. but I was expecting PSV(VICTORY) on the PSV.
  17. the firmware in which it comes with at first.but if you updated the PSV then the odds are that you will have to wait like the rest of us till you get an actual way of getting the game.its some other stuff that one needs to do if one did update their PSV.
  18. Version...?
  19. which version did your PSV come with?
  20. then rip your umd and make and ISO of your game and then add it to your PSV.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 40
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast