Conversation Between Carma and Arika

30 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Do u still have the blue little wigns effect file in separate?
  2. Someone contact me that he can do the chibi now, so consider that you said you have no time. I will say okay to him, what do you think? is it alright?
    (so that you don't have to redraw it)

Note: I still want the file you made for "2" btw.

Edit: I let him do the chibi now, so that you don't have to spend anymore your time. thank a lot really
  3. I m planing to make festa global #2, but now, I m collecting information of how many can participate, what stuffs to use as prizes, and the most important, what will be a good event time for you to join? (3 weeks during November or December is better?)
  4. I'll send you the .PSDs this week end, I'm too busy for now. I won't forget don't worry
  5. you can upload at mediafire.com it is the best uploader site nowadays. (also it is free)

I will PM you with his Email, so you can contact him too.
  6. I received all your messages despite this big maintenance. That's great for the tablet, I hope it'll be ok this time '
    I'll work on your drawing and send you the Arika Festa .PSD but I don't know where ?
    (Just put a new firmware for PSP2, I should be ready for the demo now )
  7. I left you a message before the site went down, wonder if you get it?

if not, please tell me to resend.
  8. I will see if I can send a you an old .PSD file.
    I hope there will be a fan-art contest for PSP2 too, that's why I won't show the picture for now.
  9. that is cool, I heard that they may have some content for PSP:2. it may be another design contest. Hope your work get in this time. (from the first contest, it seem that they don't really care how beautiful it is, just the mainly idea)

I dunno if you can show me a bit of any photoshop file that have hair color in the part of it? Since your way of color look so true. as I told you before, it is realistic.

(Eg. I see my hair hi-light in this avatar, and your hair too any photoshop file?)
  10. Most of the time, I don't highlight my colors. Actually I do the opposite (That's my way to do it, there are lots of ways to achieve your goal). I paint with a base color and I use a dark aerograph to make shadows (That's why my pictures are often dark). I use a smooth white brush for some shiny effects on metals or some boders.
    Oh and I'm working on a PSP2 fan-art and I've just finished Ursula :3
  11. my work turn to be totally different than what I thought when I fill it with color.
    Can you tell me for a technique on how to hi-light the hair and clothes?
  12. http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/event...el/weapon.html
    http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/event...l/clothes.html
    and it were made into game now. I guess a bit different from anime to 3D.

btw, so you haven't replied back yet, about MSN.
  13. so in the end, even you drew with pencil, you have to redo it with mouse or tablet pen... oh well.

and what do u mean by the "hand shaking isn't problem here" is there any tool to help you at it? Is there any option/tool that allow photoshop to automatically draw all the line follow the line based on scan? D: (something similar to "magic wand tool" that select from the drawing line?)

Btw, why not you on MSN anymore?
  14. If you want to redraw something to be clean, you should use the pen (not the pencil) on photoshop. The tool can be used with a tablet or a mouse (the hand shaking isn't a problem here). Once you have drawn your path, right click and choose "stroke path". Keep in mind the stroke will be the same as your brush configuration.
    It's a bit hard to use at first, but once you know how to use it's very usefull.
  15. Well, the reason was as I told you last time. Itsuki was quitting the game, and he planed to prize for the game before he quit period. but then, I couldn't remember if it was a month or 2 that he didn't get contact from you, so he just pissed off and left with no contact remain. (he was waiting around 2-3 weeks and after the contest tho)

How did you draw from photoshop pencil? using mouse? or tablets?

I tried to use photoshop brush to redraw the pic that I scaned, but I can't, because my hands holding mouse isn't stable as holding pencil.
  16. It's always better to draw it first on paper and scan. Even if you redraw it completly on your computer you have a better feeling with the real thing. Once you have drawn it on paper and scanned the choice is yours : Work directly on the scanned lines or redraw them with the photoshop pencil.
    (I won one of those bamboo A6 on a contest here last year but I never received anything for some reasons >_< The tablet I use is an old model called Graphire, it's the ancestor of the Bamboo actually)
  17. So that mean you also use tablet!

it is hard to change from pencil to it? (because you don't see what you draw on tablet but you have to look at PC instead, and A3 size =/= screen side)

In your opinion, do u think that u like to draw on paper or tablets? and is there any benefit to tablet over paper scan when u color?

(note, so bamboo fun is the best? oh well, that remind me of the one Itsuki wanted to donate because completely quit the game)
  18. I have seen your drawing, not bad at all for someone who is just beginning, I really like it.
    It seems you are good with pencils so you should stick with pencils and scan.
    I heard Wacom tablets are the best. A5 are fine for casual artists like us ' (that's what i have) A6 are a bit tiny and A4 cost a lot of money. (I don't even speak about A3 lol).
    You can search something like this :
    http://fr.shop.wacom.eu/Bamboo-Fun-M..._15_11149.html
  19. Hey, Carma,
    1. do u use tablets?
    2. in your professional view, it is better to use tablets than tracing paper + pencil + scan?
    3. what is the best tablets in your view? please link.

I just start drawing, and I plan to improve it and color it later.
    http://starkaiser.deviantart.com/art...draw-136226078
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 30
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast