Conversation Between goldwing and Lightshow in the sky

32 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. ofc you can have some soup! *makes a bowl of sou[ for and gives it to* hope that helsp alittle

well least your better cant ask for much more. lucky iv been warped into pso2 lol and i just got my brother to start playing so now im helping him out to.

its ok you dont need to be sorry for that i mean you replayed what more could i ask for?

well actually there is one person.....

cant deny your logic there lol
  2. Can I have some hot soup pleaseeeee.

Only sniffly now though, and am making good progress on Hard Mode. YAAAAAY

Annnnd once again, I disappeared. Sorry dear DX

DO YOU WANT A DEMONSTRATION DEAR IS THERE ANYONE YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO THROW A HOUSE AT

/beastsarethebest
  3. dont f your life that much its no good for ya. tho i did miss talking to ya how odd is that?

that is depressing lol but keep trying and get better both will prob happen at the same time.

WELCOME BACK!!!!!! *hugs* this place gets lonely sometimes.

lmbo yea i can see that
  4. Okay, sort of got hit with a double whammy. Healed from my first illness, got sick about two weeks after that, am still sick. Fml times a million.

Still haven't beat hard mode, and still sick. ksldfjdslkfj.

Well, I'm back! for a little while, at least DX

I'm a beast! Of course I can lift a house! >:)
  5. well thats better than nothing im just glad to see you reply. hope you get better still

i have no clue what the name of the daggers are lol and im further behind than you are!!!! im loveing the story tho its very interesting to me if theres one thing that i love it is storys.

if your dizzy stop typeing! and get lots of sleep. i can wait for your replys till you get better lol *stalks my page till you return*

i have replyed to it thanks.

lol rude? thats more on the evil department lol you can lift a house!!!!! nice.

lol ok ill think of something for him.
  6. Feeling quite a bit better now. I still get sort of dizzy when I stand up, though. This illness (I think it's like a cold + strep throat) has the life span of an elephant.

I saw a set of twin daggers I liked too (I think they were called the Gemini Star?) and that plus all the vocastuff cemented my decision. I've got to beat hard mode first though, and since I've been sick for so long, I'M SO BEHIND OMG

Stilllll dizzy. And sleepy. kdsflsdfj.

Read it, loved it, sent you my thoughts in a PM~

Well, I could say throw bricks, or trees, or houses, but that wouldn't be very nice now would it?

DO IT. More beasts is the best!
  7. Yes yes i did say cookies and cream cant live without it lol cause of u i had some ice cream yesterday lol. Tho i really hope you get better soon

Yea i love the new gear in the game i feel in love with a set of daggers i saw in game that really helps me wanna make the move and well im already playing pso2 so ill just do it then XD.

Well that better but now ur ill gets well soon!!!

Ok ill type it up and send it to you... Heres to hopeing u like it. B honest to ok???

Lol i like your answer

Nooooo its not at all fun lol. Tho i do agree it makes good drama. You could make alot up with it. *reconsiders adding my beast from psu to the bloodline sumway*
  8. OH MAN DID YOU SAY COOKIES AND CREAM THAT IS FANTASTIC OMG. wish I had ice cream of some kind right now, been sick in bed for like two days D;

Yeah I was too! But I kept seeing all of the cool new stuff in Infinity (ESPECIALLY all the vocaloid password items, kslfjsldf) and finally I just said screw it, I want to play it, moonrunes or not!

Yeah. I definitely feel more rested now, considering I've been ill, lol.

Hmm...give me Eclipsesole's first. Gonna warn you though, still not feeling my best, so miiiiight have to give me a couple of days before I can read it.

That's my answer to almost anything. THROW BOOKS.

I do kind of like the beast losing control omg could make for some excellent drama. It's not fun when it runs around trying to kill you, though.
  9. Sherbet lol cookies and cream for me that or plan ol vanilla lol yum.

Im just hard pressed on the issue lol.

Well it happens but 12? Ur getting better. U feel more rested?

Ok ok which backstory do you want. Jack, gold2512, gold (zelda golds sister), goldwing, Eclipsesole (kit Eclips best friend, naomi Eclips sister, or Ava ver 1.0 kits cast project)for ur pick *nerves*

Lol nice

Thats just ugh!!!
  10. OMG I LOVE ICE CREAM TOO (could you tell? lol) ORANGE SHERBET IS MY FAVORITE ICE CREAM EVER

Well, lots of people have had it done, so there's a bit of security in it.

This is probably why I did so badly in high school, lol. I did really good last night though, went to bed at 12 omg

'Cause I'm pessimistic. XD Just hit send and let me see them, lol. I won't judge you at all! (stilllll writing up Avan's, EVERYTHING MUST BE PERFECTTTT)

I KNOW OMG. I threw a book at him >_>

I guess in-universe it's supposed to be like the beast losing control. In real life it's just a dick move, haha.
  11. i love ice cream!!!!!!

ok ill have that done then id hate to lose all my stuff im still ify about it but im going to take the leap i mean whats the worst that could happen???

1 is late i mean yea i stay up till 1 but thats still late. that would do it to your grades lol.

well thats not true!!!! dont see y ud think that at all. as for my story i will also b pming it to you i really hope you like them tho.... ugh idk if i can hit the send after i type it up. just dont judge to harshly!!!!

huh so mean!

dont remind me of player killers. why did sega have to go and do that???
  12. Yay for friendship! Ice cream for everyone!

Yeah, the only thing you really need the guide for are the japanese-only trade missions. Everything else should be okay :) If you were playing the jp version of pspo2 you could. But I am going to assume you are playing english pspo2, so you'd need to have your save converted, like I am. I'd ask this guy about it, if you want to keep your characters when/if you move to Infinity.

I'm tired constantly ): What time do you go to sleep? I always thought that 12 or 1 were good times to go to sleep. That is probably why I got such bad grades when I was in school, lol.

I don't know omg I just assume things I assume that I have no creativity I assume that everyone in the world hates me omg. I'm a bit shy about mine as well, which is why I will be sending them to you in a PM! also they're still not quite ready. I think I've got Karin's written out very well, and I've started on Avan's (secondary main) and Kaia's (the aforementioned newman sister) so I should have everything in order soon~

Well yeah. I found my keys, at least. And then had to put up with a full day of teasing DX

I hate that thing. It's the Grim Reaper himself. At least in the hands of idiots who think killing their own teammates is fun. :/
  13. lol yea we were lol -hugs- wootness to friends

well if you recommend it then i will try it out i just like having the game in English with the guide you gave me tho i shouldnt have much to worry about then also can you transfer your charecter date to infinity from pspo2???

well im sorry to hear that at least your getting some sleep tho still thats pretty bad.

how do you know you wont hate it??? how do you know i will hate it??? lol i sense i conflict here. i wouldnt say my backstorys are fantastic but iv always wanted to share them with someone just ummmm shy about it. -takes ice cream- ^_^

hmmmmm things happen but im sure you settled it. and you are free to take me up on that XP

god yes i know what you mean.... iv been killed by the black beast to many times now lol. evil lol
  14. Yeah, we were having such a nice convo and then I was like "Wait. Not friends yet!" Sooo yaaaay friends~ -hugs-

The dlc? I would if I were you, it adds a couple more trade missions (in moonrunes though, there's guides for those here. It also adds Gemaga - War of the Keep, which is like a super leveling mission. It's sort of tough but once you get used to it it's fantastic. And the Maximum Attack Cross missions, but those are meant to be done with friends, because they're super tough. I managed to solo the first one but it was hell omg.

I have serious problems sleeping, yes. I'm an insomniac. I think I've been doing better about it though, been going to sleep at 1 in the morning as opposed to 4 or 5 in the morning.

Yay! I think that it's really interesting having a character that's half and half. Makes for good backstories, at least. And no, I won't hate it! Hell, I worry that you'll hate my backstories. I'm sure yours will be fantastic. -gives ice cream-

Yeah, I've told him that he is in no state to diagnose anyone with anything but he insists. Mainly because I had a panic attack when I couldn't locate my keys, lol. Thanks dear, I might take you up on that sometime. XD

Karin has the Attack Blast Badge, so it would be fun to watch. I'm sort of reluctant to use the silver/gold Blast Badges since one of my friends went Black Nanoblast and proceeded to kill the rest of us. It wasn't funny either, we all died and had to go back to the start of the mission and gah. Might try to get Black Nano, just to pay him back XD
  15. For reasons unknown i thought we were already friends lol the way our convo went sure changes a persons view of things lol.

Still im not sure tho i may just go with it because im really wsnting it.

You dont??? Ys that if u dont mind saying i couldnt imagine not being able to get sleep.

And it is possible see cause she is part newman mesning on parent was beast the other was newman it checks out lol. And you better belive i will as soon as i get over the fear u may hate it.....

Lol so your friend said so now i gets it and your welcome i do mean it to XP

I wanna see you go nano blast on them.....
  16. No, I added you to my friends list. There's quite the difference, don't you know.

Well, the moonrunes aren't too bad, I can navigate it, which should tell you something.

Usually I don't get any sleep, so you can imagine how shocked I was when I woke up and realized I actually slept.

I've decided on Beast/Newman, and I think I'll give her a sister too. A Newman sister. (lol, I don't even know if this is possible, to have them be separate races but I am going to assume that it is.) And going to attempt to make a functional force. -winces- I saw someone say that Yut is Beast-dominant and I'm like "...But on his partner card it says newman..." Make sure to tell me your character's backstories when you get them written up~

Hehe, I haven't been officially diagnosed with anything, but one of my friends has "diagnosed" me with at least anxiety disorder. And thanks for that, dear~

Yeah...I'll turn into a rabid animal (Nanoblast? lol) if we don't see an english release. So it actually has a story? Yaaaaay~ I know PSO had a story too but most of it was contained in the quests or whatever you call them. asdfjkl I TAKE IT BACK NOOOOOOO
  17. Did you delete me off your friends list O-O -feelings hurt- jk.

Yea but there moonrunes if i decide to get it for my psp. I sadly do not want that. And nice lol i almost did so i told u goodnight in my own way lol. Least u got sleep.

Make her half beast half newman yea yut is to but his more newman than beast. Yours will b beast more which is cool might i add. Im so makeing a story now.

Thanks for the warning i can relate im the same way but im sure i have no disorder. Ill b sure to be there for ya if you need someone just to talk to.

If they do that with this game i will lose my mind i mean yea i play on jp servers but id still like to understand it. Like the story so far. Iv looked up alot of what we have now for pso 2and and i love it!!! Dont jinx us lol
  18. Well, you know, the japanese dlc is playable on english pspo2. And that's cool, I sort of fell asleep at my laptop last night so YAY FOR SLEEP~

I will, as soon as I get everything in order. I'm planning on Karin being half-beast and half-something else but beast-dominant (for purposes of backstory) but I'm not sure if I should make her half-human or half-newman. I'm sort of leaning towards newman, but then everyone will be like "lol u did that b/c of yut" so yeah.

Just a warning, I have extremely low self-esteem and I tend to tear myself down a lot, lol. I think I've got a disorder of some kind.

CHARACTER SHEETS HERE I ISH COMING~

Yeah, it's great talking to you too! And as far as PSO2 goes, I will definitely play online provided my internet is fixed (it tends to go out on occasion, which is why no pspo2 online for me ;_;) and I also must wait until english release. Lol, wouldn't it be brilliant if they pulled an Infinity on us? Only JP release? That would finish me, I think.
  19. Yes dlc sorry lol im getting sleep i plan on bed after this. And dont remind me of how much we missed out cause of there refusal to release here.

O i will lol

Yea i thought so glad u do to XP u gotta tell me ur backstorys id love to hear em and the story sheets a great idea i may have to do that. And u said u werent clever pft.
    -catches ice cream-

I def enjoy talking to u we gotta catch up later. And i must convince u to PLAY PSO2 WITH ME!!!!! Lol thats my goal now
  20. (dls? Do you mean dlc?) And yeah I mean wtf, Sega? You release pspo2 over here, and then on the same day, you announce that there's going to be a better expansion, which includes not only the original game but a new story, plus so many PSO cameos which include Red Ring Rico and then you don't give it an english release? Why

Feel free to use it, I'm certainly not the one who came up with it. Not clever enough for that, I'm afraid.

That's really neat! So they're all connected, that's cool! My PSO Character, Karin, is the ancestor of my current pspo2 character, also named Karin (I like the name XD also I'm sure canon would like to have a few words with me) But my secondary main, I haven't thought up a story for him yet. I'm thinking I'm going to have his home planet be Neudaiz, like PSPo2!Karin, but that's literally all I've thought up as of this point. Maybe I should make a character sheet...

-throws ice cream-
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 32
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast