Conversation Between Kobojo and Kyrith_Ranger_Pso

10 Visitor Messages

1. ok, thanks
  2. yeah, it showed up when you got the suit
  3. ok, i know about Y attacks i just didn't know about aqua shot, thanks.
  4. yeah, you didnt know that, thats what aqua shot was, remember when he said you can press the "y" button or something to do that special attack stuff, thats what it is
  5. wait, the aqua one gives you an attack, sweet! btw, if possible post in the conversation not on your profile so it notifies me.
  6. whatever its called, the top right corner of the screen thing, and i do have a question, do the suits do anything, or just look cool?
  7. fetal?
  8. i got the aqua one, and some note in a bottle. although i will confess i didnt know how or that i was supposed to use a fetal so i had to use teh internetZ to know that.
  9. i told you the game was fun. ive beaten it at least three times. and it doesnt get boring to beat over and over again. if you need any help with anything feel free to ask. i know how to get every suit (idk if youve found out about those yet). but yeah, if you need help dont hesitate to ask
  10. thanks for the Contact recommendation, I ended up getting it and I love it, itss qwerky and I like how the professor talks to the player.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10