Conversation Between Jorry and LightWing

7 Visitor Messages

1. Yay, now people won't think I'm talking to myself if they view this conversation, lol!
  2. Oopsies. Silly vBulletin! I love this message board/CMS stuff but I'm not familiar with it, lol.

Okidokes & coolio!
  3. Alright. "My internet" isn't very reliable, so sometimes I get good enough wifi to play online, and sometimes I don't. Like today, my signal wasn't very good and I couldn't manage to play with monstrous lag and constantly disconnecting...

Also, it is easier to communicate this way if you choose "view conversation" then respond to it. That way it notifies the other person of a new post.
  4. Hmmm, I guess being new to PS gave me a little bit of an edge. But like you said, they should have been able to figure it out by level 100...

I see you "hovering" online a lot. If you send me a message when I'm online I'll be more than happy to join up! Though to avoid lag I would ask you to form the party
  5. Support roles for the win! I love ranged combat quite a bit. I find it a whole lot easier to build chains from a distance and that gives all those hunters a big opening. After all, cooperation is key to success. Have you ever played with people who fight alone with other people? I mean like ignoring high chains that could be broken and start a chain on something else instead, or run off by themselves? I always hate it when people do that and I always laugh when they lose their scape because of it. Justice is served!
  6. Actually, I already have your card, and I'm not even sure when I got. I've actually had it for quite some time. I went back to RAcast after I went offline, Hunters just don't quite work for me, but you can't say I shun close combat! My brother teases me that I have no skill and that's why I am a RA, so I switched to show him I can hold my own in melee.

P.S. I think that giant HUcasts look way to epic to pass up. After all, who doesn't like a giant robot of doom. The only reason I'm so small as a RAcast is so I can hit navals and the like with charge shots from my twin handguns.
  7. Hey LightWing, I believe we played together yesterday. I was the Cast Fenrir, level 154.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7