Conversation Between Vintasticvin and Phantom Rain

641 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
  1. ep5 =3 and being lvl 1 again
  2. =| One more week til what?
  3. also 1 more week
  4. yeah =/
  5. -_- Cloud leaves a post in hopes of rallying others and leaves for another two three years.
  6. Pretty sure you already knew this but Clementine is running another test run. YOU'RE welcome xD
  7. I'm going to be S)O HAPPY once this pokemon bullshit is over this weekend lol.
  8. thanks

9. Wishing you another great year :3
  10. idk most likely beast Aria would get her own slot
  11. Lots of speculation going on about psu like beasts becoming a thing as of late... IF THEY DO bevome playable races what are you and squall gonna do?
  12. real talk, thia scratch royally sucked hacked up cat hair balls Hopefully the Halloween scratch will be cooler. This one is something the (native land) fans were looking forward to. Apparently Phaleg is huge in Japan but yes a toast to a kick ass scratch this Halloween worthy of being dubbed stuff the phantoms (yours and not the joke sega made) would wear
  13. Happy Gurhalian Day Aria! And don't mind my avatar it was meant to upset the forum xD
  14. Happy Gurhalian Day Aria! And don't mind my avatar it was meant to spite those who are raging abouts its inclusion as well as their hate for ep4, Sachiko concert and whatever little things that upsets them xD
  15. Yay found it, the search bar works now =D
  16. wish i could find that ARKS font again
  17. XD yeah i should
  18. You shoild probably update your sig
Showing Visitor Messages 41 to 60 of 641
Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast