Conversation Between CelestialBlade and DreXxiN

61 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Good to see you're on the Twitters by the way, that's basically where I hang out these days so it'll be good to keep in touch Polly's my wifey, and I even got married to my longtime boyfriend IRL so there's a lot going on on that front, haha. Glad to hear you're doing well and Editor-In-Chief sure implies that you've been finding a lot of success, which is awesome. A PSU reunion would be great, although I don't play PSO2 anymore other than buying the occasional new outfit. I got back into it a year or two ago but I don't like the direction Episodes 4 and 5 have gone in so I've moved on.
  2. A lot tbh, in a very good spot right now. And jesus YOU'RE HECKIN' MARRIED TO POLLY, OKAY. So much has happened. I'd like to trade in 1 high school reunion for a proper PSU reunion plox. (Are all the cool kids still on PSO2 or just some of you?) MUST CATCH UP.
  3. Ay yo homie, what's good
  4. GOODAY, M8
  5. Owwww >~o

Yoooo, how you been dawg?
  6. -BONK-
  7. CAPS LOCK CRUISE CONTROL

I uh, play PSO2 occasionally, I do have PSOBB still installed but I'm on a friend's private server. Trying to dive through this massive backlog of mine too...
  8. HEY GET BACK ON PSO AGAIN, ALSO HOPE YOU'VE BEEN WELL. CAPS LOCK IS STUCK TTYL
  9. ...Hi
  10. Aww, really flattering to hear that from you . Yeah it's essentially gaming journalism though it covers a large range of topics.

But yeah, back to resting, really great to talk to you again! I miss so many of the great people I met from PSU, truly irreplaceable friends. If I don't feel better by the end of the weekend off to the doctor I go!
  11. Ouch, sorry to hear you've been sick >_< Hope you get better soon, gotta take care of yourself above all else. And congrats on your new venture! I'm guessing HeavenMedia does gaming journalism? I'm sure that's keeping you really busy, but it sounds exciting too. You've really come a long way in a few short years, it's a lot to be proud of No surprise to me that you're doing as well as you are.
  12. Nice! Glad to hear things have been going mostly well. I totally feel ya on the busy with work thing.

In the short term, things haven't been so hot since I've been sicker than I've been in a very long time, but in the long term things are going quite well. I'm now an Editor in Chief for HeavenMedia which I started about a month ago so that was a pretty big step for me.

I'll make sure to read your blog and maybe we can catch up more sometime.
  13. Heya :3 I've been doing well outside of being really busy with work. My fiancé and I bought a house! We're closing on October 1st and I'm super excited Otherwise I've been doing some writing, some running, and catching up on lots of games. I also think I've settled on the realization that I have clinical depression and probably have for a while, but it's really freeing and I'm at peace with it.

I also started up a dumb blog where I post random shit.

How've you been?
  14. Hello, old friend! How have things been?
  15. Good to hear . And yeah, actually the gameplay is very meh for PSO2 for me as well, but I think the difference in communities is a massive dissuading factor for me. I don't think I'll ever find a community like PSU's in a game in the near future, without trying to create a sub-community myself or joining one.
  16. An open world Phantasy Star would be kinda cool, but as long as they stick to MMO trends I have a feeling I'll still dislike it. I've come to realize that I really don't enjoy online gaming anymore because of several aspects, and the big ones that PSO2 personified are relying on randomness, zero sense of accomplishment, everything you do is based purely on luck and there's nothing to work for, and stupid archaic shit like level restrictions. I have no idea what my "perfect" MMO would be anymore, but it sure as hell would not include those things.

Enough of my ranting though, hope you enjoy the fanfic when you can get around to it :3 Still a work in progress but I'm pretty proud of it thus far.
  17. Seems like both of us have the majority of time filled with writing :P. Well, that's pretty cool. I'm hoping one day we kind of have a Phantasy Star themed game in a working open world environment..Until then, it's just trying to find a game that can fill the void left by PSO and PSU. I'll check out your FanFic sometime!
  18. I haven't really been doing a lot of gaming lately (largely because I've been working on my fanfic in Fan Works), but I'm currently playing Ys: Memories of Celceta and it's a lot of fun. There's a couple of future games on my radar but nothing too crazy. I do have quite a backlog to catch up on once my story's done though :P Link Between Worlds looks really cool, especially considering Link to the Past is probably still my favorite Zelda ever.
  19. That's awesome, glad to hear! Anything else new in the news? Any cool games occupying your time?
  20. Fair enough. I'm doing a lot to get into the holidays myself this year, actually got my place all decorated for once. Been a while since I've truly felt in the spirit, and I'm taking full advantage of it
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 61
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast