Conversation Between Sara-hime and darkamidamaru

14 Visitor Messages

1. Wow that really baffling, I’ve never come across anything like that.
    Yes I agree the amount time spend on equipping the right cards is too time consuming.
    Well if you ever want to go on quests let me know, although our time zones will probably be the issue again

True, Im looking forward to learning more about RO ace; the Asian version with English text comes out late august. So we’ll see just what improvements they’ve implemented.
  2. You are correct, however, I switch memory cards since I play PSO2 on my JP account, where as RO is on my US account. So I guess it has a fit when you switch between accounts. So my DLC costumes and music discs are no longer around when I start back up again. And it's such a process even selecting the music tracks I wanted to use during quests. And setting up cards to go with costumes is time consuming too. So when you come back to find stuff gone and set to default...yeah, just kills my enthusiasm. Hope it's better in RO Ace.
  3. That's really odd Ohime-sama the DLC is just costumes and music right? do they just dissapear when you have it equiped?
    For some reason the DLC won't work on my game, might be because im in UK dispite my game being US.
  4. Thank you very much!
    And your source was correct. Although if you can tell me how I can keep my DLC from disappearing after switching accounts, I'd play more often.
  5. Happy Birthday~
    Say my sources tell me you play Ragnarok Odyssey?
  6. Ok, I'll keep that in mind. And no, I change it up everytime! ^_-
  7. I forgot to mention when im online im offline here > . <
    Is this a common password you use?
  8. Sorry about that i couldn't find you (T o T)
    I might not be on much this week as i am now suffering from aches and pains (>_<)
    Sorry you had to go through all that trouble.
  9. Darn! They timed it perfectly so I'd be busy until the time I leave. Guess a meet up is out for today. TT_TT
    Maybe next Sunday? I'm so sorry! >_<
  10. Im on at the moment. ^_^
    But if you don't see me, I had to go.
    Pass:k33n
  11. It's no problem on weekends but your on while I'm working atm. ^_^;
    And given that it's a Holliday l, my parents want me over too. It is a slow day, so maybe I can sneak on around that time for an hour and a half. But if I log out all of a sudden, I had to go do something! ^_-
  12. Thanks, at the moment i lack the Rods with specific attributes which make me a horrible force.
    My play style is Hunter so im a HUFO

Im Uk same as Kairi we're 6 hours a head. Im normally on aroung 9pm. So i guess the only way we're really meet is if i wake up really early and sign in??
  13. Yes! (Although I really need to added Kairi to my friends list huh?) I'm from the US. East coast if that helps in regards to when I'm likely to be on. ^_^

If you need help with your FO, let me know. I find it's the kind of Technic you have for a specific situation. Actually came to realize that a few months ago actually! ^_^;;
  14. Konbanwa~

I think i remember seeing you online a few times?
    I see you're friends with Violet the Empress & Kairi too.
    Just a quickie are you UK or US?

FYI im currently a FO too though not my main; can't use it effectively untill i reach Type Lv20 >_<
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 14 of 14