Conversation Between The_Brimada and Neith

35 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Yeah I know right. Thanks for the birthday wishes.
  2. Happy Birthday Brim! Long time no see
  3. I only have the HUney at the minute (Skyly, so SJS hunts again once she's leveled). I'm gonna make a RAcaseal next (Yellowboze) so I can get some decent armour drops too. It's nice playing again actually- I don't seem to get bored of PSO, unlike PSU. Anyway, I'll have to keep an eye out for you and get your card at some point
  4. It was very likely me. I started again on BB lately (my old private server account with a seksi Lv200 got deleted ;_; )

I started over again, Lv41 currently. I usually hang around on Skyline 02-06.

Having more fun on BB than I thought, even if some of the quests are horrendously long (looking at you, Lost Devil's Scepter)

And yeah, I think I'm about the 9th highest poster on PSOW. Nothing to be proud of at all XD
  5. I thought I saw a huney named Teika( I think) on BB the other day. Wasn't sure if it was actually you or not though. Was it?! She was kinda a lowbie at the time. Also lol @ 7500 posts
  6. Not until there's something actually worth coming back for. I don't even bother logging in to even get my coin anymore
  7. Come back to PSU kthx

8. Don't worry about it. I had to go to work anyway
  9. Hey Brim, sorry I couldn't mail back earlier- my internet connection kept cutting out. I'll be back online a little later, I can show you my beast then. :P
  10. Lol I just bought one, so nothing lost for me but meseta.
  11. gib fleshie Mikunas Set plz

I don't really like the Cast one as much- 1) because it needs Paradi (I do have a spare, but I'd rather keep hold of it >_>) and 2) it wouldn't suit Neith at all

May get one for Terra though. Unfortunately, I lack a lot of the items needed for it.
  12. It was awesome. Shes an angel n.n
    btw Naru's birthday is today...well yesterday for you two now.
  13. We've not received anything new since you left, heh. Not that I particularly care anymore. Anyway, how did your trip go?
  14. Hey Uri <3
    I was gone for a week. went to go see my gf!
    my progress on the "moonspeak server" was pretty good up until the point I left. Think my free time period is over now though and I'm broke so I may be on the US side for a bit until next week lol.
  15. Got your bulletin board message

How's it going on the moonspeak server?
  16. I was online fine earlier, but I had to go off for a bit, and now I can't get back online. I swear, it's one thing after another lately, and it's beyond a joke.
  17. lol wtf Segac is at it again!
  18. Can't say I blame you really, SoA has been terrible lately. I'd have jumped to JP AoI if it wasn't for all my friends playing this version. I can read katakana so I'd be fine to an extent. While friends stay on US PSU though, I'd rather not move.

Keep in touch on here or something anyway, ya?
  19. Anyway, with my GL being expired and all and Sega of America really getting on my last nerve...you may not see me back on PSU anytime soon. I ordered JP AOI so I think I'm just going to make the switch to that.
  20. You deleted my sexy beast! noooooooooooooo!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 35
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast