Conversation Between Aquayoshi and Vintasticvin

18 Visitor Messages

1. Wasn't sure if it was you or another yoshi that pink messaged me earlier today but I fell asleep while observing a group of role players xD So I wasnt able to respond sorry to have left you hanging.
  2. If you cant stay no worries theres always next time.
  3. Sure why not, but I'll probably have to patch first... I also have to work tomorrow morning, so I can't stay on long.
  4. Ey yoshi wanna chill on pso2 for a bit?
  5. D: My downloader is stuck at 5056 bytes left to DL.
  6. Im in the 5300s almost finished patching D: Sunday of nonstop patching did wonders and realized it may take a night and two to probably get the patch IF uninterupted.
  7. Its looking for something in my pso2 directory in the bin called \version_ver. Just wanna apologize and yeah its dtupid of me have lashed out at you
  8. Argh. Send me a screenshot of the error, maybe I'll be able to figure it out. Is it looking for your PSO2 directory, or your Java directory? Those are the most likely things it would be looking for, methinks.

It never gave me any problems, but it never seems to work for the people I show it to...
  9. you're gonna have to tell me step by step how to use this thing cause its really ticking me off when I could have been nearly done with patching but no Im tinkering with this thing trying to find the fabled directory it seeks
  10. Squee thanks a bunch Yoshi :3 I seriously wanna get back into the game since hearing the new falz song D: I was like le gasp a Cry for idola remix!!!!
  11. Download the x86 version, and make sure you have Java 7. It should work better and faster than the official patcher, I've found it to be more reliable (no connection errors stopping the download when you leave it on overnight, etc.).

And hey, no problem.
  12. Aww thanks Yoshi was I that cool to you during my brief moment and my system is a 32bit =/
  13. Someone named Furyhunter wrote a custom PSO2 patcher in Java, it works wonders on stubborn patch downloads.

https://github.com/Furyhunter/pso2-patcher/downloads

Make sure you have the latest Java installation, else it won't work. You'll download either the third or fourth one, depending on your OS/Java version.
  14. Well on release day (July 4th/my bday) My laptop's HDD just up and died and then I was like hm mebbe god doesnt want me to play it righ now and sure enough thats when crap hitted the fan with the hackers and script manipulators toyin witht he servers and crap also I still have Arby but I may go for a male looking hucassy that looks like my manga oc so the forums wont know im back :P I have like 5700ish left to patch and bleh its crap waiting D: I wanna be able to leave my pc and let it patch on its own but the conection is weak here
  15. What happened to Arby? And what's your character now?
  16. After so many months later to respnd YES I am or was the Arbiter >.<
  17. Hello, thanks for the add ^_^ and who the devil are you D: I know we met in pso2 but whats your character's name?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 18 of 18