Conversation Between BIG OLAF and Ryno

52 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Oh yes. still love it! hopefully that will be your main!
  2. Still love the picture, huh? Good, me too!
  3. Thanks for the kind words (on my picture). It makes me feel good when people compliment me on the work I do, and things I create.
  4. You're welcome.
  5. Thank you BIG OLAF For the Birthday greet. and thanks on congratulating me about the post with what Nike running did for me. it almost reached 3000 likes too! felt like a celebrity right there! for a day! thank OLAF again for the greet!
  6. Happy Birthday, Ryno! And congratulations at being mentioned on the Nike Running Facebook page!

7. Thank you! Though, I'm not really the "partying" type. I'll be spending my birthday the same way I spend every other day, haha.
  8. Happy 21st Beer day!! BIG OLAF!! This is the day to have fin and party all might long!' now that you are 21!!!
  9. That's ok. If you don't think you'll be able to before the 18th, I can ask someone else. It's no problem.
  10. well there are days when i cant use the TV. like right now can't use it. becuase you know can't play PSU all day long. only time i am mostly on PSU is on the PC/JP
    becuase other peopel wants to watch TV. ( family )
  11. Hey, Ryno, I was wondering is I could schedule a meeting with you on PSU to have my picture taken for the 360 Cross-X Show. Blade told me to ask you, since you're an "official" audition-er, and the quality of your camera is very good.
  12. Happy Birthday OLAF!

You changed your Avatar!
Showing Visitor Messages 41 to 52 of 52
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123