Conversation Between Rika-chan and Reiketsu

133 Visitor Messages

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. lol, you were faster than me replying to Malice!
  2. Thank you!
  3. I like your new signature x3
  4. Cute x3
    And I'm slowly getting possessed by Leviathan with all you people making me envious >_>
    I still have absolutely nothing of all the new stuff except the FUN scratch haircut... *drop*
  5. lol, okay... I think I'll believe you this time xD
  6. No XD Just unused tickets, clothes, grinders, space tunas, etc etc XP
  7. Admit it! You're probably queen of the black market over on ship 10! You're selling self-manufactured, illegal weapons and Rappy-slaves! Q__Q"
    How else could you get so much money? >__<"
    Poor Rappies... ._.
  8. What? o.o
  9. lol, I see how it is... you look so innocent, I'd never expected, you'd do something like 'that' O__o"
  10. Things
  11. And what did you sell to get such an enormous amount of money? o_o"
  12. I got a shop ticket +^_^+
  13. Whaaaaaa?? How did you get that?? In RED!? O____O" It costs 4 million over here... is it cheaper on your ship or did you buy AC scratch cards? ;_;
  14. What color the miko outfit? Probably not red because it's too expensive, huh?
    And yeah... the black nurse outfit actually looks kinda cool with the red lines... dunno, makes me think of sith lords from Star Wars, lol
    But it's definitely not worth the money and the other colors are meh, so I'll probably pass on that, as well u_u"
  15. I plan on getting the Miko outfit, but I don't really like the nurse outfit
  16. Looks cute as always x3
    I was thinking about buying Patty's outfit, too, but... it looks kinda ugly on my chara xD"
    Are you going to get the nurse and miko outfits, too?
    I might go after the red miko dress IF prices drop drastically in the next few weeks... right now between 4 and 6 million X__X"
  17. Added two pictures to my album +^_^+
  18. Thanks for the link! I actually wanted to look at your pics yesterday or the day before yesterday (can't remember exactly xD"), but it told me the album had been deleted >_<

Btw, you probably saw the october preview, right? Can't wait for that Halloween lobby!!
    I hope they release more info on the Halloween content soon... it'd be nice if we could work that into our party somehow...

Btw #2, you should forbid other people to use your avatar! I immediately associate it with you and get fooled, lol
Showing Visitor Messages 61 to 80 of 133
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast