Conversation Between SolarSamurai and Chaos Rappy

6 Visitor Messages

1. I don't really need anything, I can use QR injection for unbreedables or for breeding parents to get whatever I could need.

Probably should've PM'd me rather than VM, though. I get those instantly. VM, not so much.
  2. Hello Chaos Rappy! I accept your gracious offer for the TRU Arceus. Is there any particular pokemon or item that you would like? I don't have much, but if there is something you want, and I have it, I will be more than happy to hand it over.
  3. I haven't left the service yet, haha, just extending my contract to fill out my orders. I'm indeed a petty officer. Gunner's Mate Second Class Petty Officer, to be exact. Been an E-5 since May of last year, and I'll be up for advancement again in May of 2016, though knowing the GM rating, I'll be at the E-6 exam for a good year or two before I advance, but we'll see, I'm pretty good at test-taking. Mostly. My E-5 advancement results were the cutoff line for GM2 advancement (my final multiple score was EXACTLY the multiple required to advance)...
  4. You. Ruka. Birthday? Very happy. Celebrate? You should. Cake? Bring it forth, my Rappy servants.

5. Yep! ^_^
  6. Ready to play?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6