Conversation Between EspioKaos and Shou

20 Visitor Messages

1. Ok ill be over there as soon as I'm finished with this run I will AFK there if you are not active.
  2. No, it's cool. I'm not sure how my schedule will be tomorrow, so we might as well do it now. I'll be at Dagora HQ, uni3.
  3. I don't want to bother you I will be on for a long time tommorow maybe we can exchange then
  4. I won't have time to play tonight (got some stuff I need to catch up on with PSPedia2), but I can sign on for a moment to exchange cards. Just let me know when and where you'd like to meet.
  5. Hay, will you be online sometime tonight or tommorow? I would like to exchange cards with you. I actually saw you at the GAM counter after the clothing update but I was not fast enough to stop you lol.
  6. Thursday night I will be at a comedy club, but I may see you before or after that. Here is hoping!
  7. Yeah, we can do that. Not counting a quick login to grab my daily stamp each day, the next time I should have a real chance to play for a while will be Thursday evening.
  8. Hey! We need to swap cards sometime in JP PSU. If you are ever on you can bother Bobby to let me know or Lina or Vec.

Edit: I am your 12,000th visit!!!
  9. Haha! Thanks!
  10. We all love you for everything you do for the Phantasy Star community! *man kisses*
  11. Yeah, there could be a spot for it there. I say post about it over at our forum first to see what the rest of the staff think.
  12. Hey Espio, I have created a spreadsheet that can calculate the cheapest way to create 10/10 weapoons.
    All you have to plug into the calculator is:
    Average price of the wepon you are trying to get to 10/10
    Average price of S+9 and S+10 grinders
    the synth boost %

Then it will tell you what combination of S+9 and S+10 grinders to use in order to minimize costs.

For Example, If I set the price of 0/10 pushans to be 5mil and the price of S+10s at 1mil and the price of 2+9 grinders at 500k, the average cost of creating a 10/10 pushan during a 10% grind boost would be ~ $76,700,000 and would require you to use ~9 0/10 pushans and an S+9 grinder going to +3 and S+10 grinders to get it to +10.

I would eventually like to have it posted on the internet so that everyone can use it but I know nothing about HTML code and I know you have some connections with the mods at PSUpedia. What do you think? Would something like this have a place on PSUpedia? It is a .xlsx (MS Excell 2007) file.
  13. Too many Emos leave PSU... I can totally see how if someone was looking for more of a hardcore MMO they would turn to a different game, however.
  14. Soukosa lost interest in PSU again, so he stopped updating the site. I believe he went back to Ragnarok Online. D:
  15. Do you, by any chance, know why Amesani PSU database isn't being updated?
  16. Weekdays I'll only be on later in the evening (central US time zone), but not too late since I've got to get up early for work. Thursdays and Fridays though, I normally don't have time to play at all. On the weekends, it's kind of the same (later in the day), but occasionally I can get some play time earlier. To be honest, I guess I don't really have much of a gaming schedule; I just get some time in whenever I can (provided I feel like playing).
  17. Hmm, I see. Still though I swear I NEVER see you on lol. Should I be on the lookout for Logan then? What hours of the day are you usually on? Maybe that will explain it D:
  18. Normally I'd be on the JP servers, but thanks to Shred the Darkness, I've been spending more time on the EN side. Still, I haven't had the time to play as much as I'd like, though. D:
  19. Espio I dont think I have seen your charecter online but once >_> do you not play on the regional server very often or do you have ninja abilities and are avoiding me?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 20