Conversation Between captainhappy and dtr246

9 Visitor Messages

1. that's ok, i'll be glad to join you some other time, feel free to send me a message about a psz game, I'll see ya later
  2. I was too optimistic about being free tonight. Life has gotten in the way of another PSZ run. Will try you another time.

Just to pick your brain, do you know if the Element level of a weapon changes at random every time a new element is synched onto it?
  3. Sure I'll be glad to help out
  4. Hi, will be online tonight maybe 9:30 ET. Possibly going to do a run with Doctor Shanks. Maybe we'll see you there?
  5. no problem, I'm very glad to help you, I had lots of fun, I look forward to joining you again for more psz, perhaps next time we could get some more players to join us for fun, anyways see ya next time.
  6. That was great dtr246!!! I am definitely inspired to level up and get educated in the ways of the online game!!! Appreciated you're patience with that premature PB! ha ha
    Will see you around PSO
  7. I've added your friend code and am now logged into psz i can join you for 1 run if you like
  8. Hello dtr246. Would really appreciate the chance for my first "run". I have added you and will be active till 11 PST.
  9. Hello captain happy I wondered if you would like to exchange friend codes for phantasy star zero, I'll be glad to join you in a game to help you out, I'll wait for your reply, see ya later
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9