Conversation Between Enforcer MKV and Zeal

20 Visitor Messages

1. Jegus fucking christ I missed it ahhh I'm so sorry ; ^;

Happy Belated, Birthday, En~ I hope it was a good one! Don't be afraid to hit me up some-time - I've been falling back into original PSO. x3c
  2. D:< RETURN TO STEAM AT ONCE!
  3. Steeeeeeeeam! STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM!!!!

That is all. :V
  4. Sharing Reks' sentiment, here's hoping 2013 brings about some good changes for you. :3

God only KNOWS you deserve and need it. >w<
  5. chatbox?
  6. Ah... I like the games, but it's more Reks and Seth that really talk about it. Still, it's pretty cool to get some more details on the game! Thanks, En.
  7. http://www.joystiq.com/2012/02/28/et...sses-detailed/

Thought you might like this. It's you that talks about EO, right?
  8. Ah. Well, that's good to hear. I should look into grabbing the Circle Pad Pro, as well... Never know when it might come in handy. xP
  9. It is, but no one else I know is into....a lot of the games I like, really.

But that's not the point. Point is, i'm probably picking up Revelations and the circle pad pro.
  10. Really? I thought it was a toss-up between Revelations and Binary Domain. Not that I mind, I like that fact you'd get the game, but I wouldn't want you to be unsatisfied because of a game I showed you in the first place. .__.
  11. Probably getting Revelations. :P *gives Zeal his hat back*
  12. H-hey! Think you could tell me... without stealing my hat, you hat-napper? *jumping to reach it* T.T
  13. ....*grabs Zeal's hat off his head* Heeeeeeey! I've got some news!
  14. get to da chatta!
  15. joiiiiin!
  16. Chaaaat~!
  17. > You already know what I'm going to say....
  18. Zeal! Get in here! XD
  19. Chaaaat~
  20. back to the chat! NAO! XD
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 20