Conversation Between Ryna and psofan219

9 Visitor Messages

1. Oh, sorry Ryna. I'm just used to everyone here thinking ATP is enough to get you through the game. I guess I shouldn't really have said that, but what's done is done. I can agree with you about RAs for Challenge Mode, but other than that, I think they are highly looked down on. Now that I look at my post, it does seem a little too judgemental. I hope we didn't start off on the wrong foot or anything here, because I'm still trying to get some new friends. So what's your favorite class to use?
  2. A big fan of ATP? That's a big speculative jump to make. I prefer more well-rounded characters for general online gameplay. The problems with Rangers in most Phantasy Star games is that they don't gain a useful amount of ATP until higher levels. One of the reasons no one wants a RAmar or RAmarl in PSO challenge mode is that they do awful damage and have bad survivability rates.
  3. Ah, so you're a fan of big ATP points? Good style of game play. I prefer ATA over it though. That and DEF, but of course, that's just me. And fi you're like most people I tell that to, your next post will contain something along the lines of "Offense is the greatest Defense". I'm not saying your style is wrong, if that's what it sounds like to you. So how much of the game do you understand so far? I should go read this in the forum, but I want to talk directly to someone who plays it, rather than a whole forum full of people, this way, I can get just one answer, you know what I mean?
  4. I imported the game. I've been using a RAmarl, but I'm growing tired of her lack of attack power.
  5. Ah, so you imported the game? I wish I could've, but I didn't have the money at the time. Oh well, I can wait for it to come out to US shores. What kind of character are you using for PSZ?
  6. Except for Xbox PSO, I've played all of them. I still play them on occasion, but pretty much play PSU/PSZ exclusively now.
  7. Rather fine, thanks for asking. So, just making small-talk here, what versions of PSO do you play?
  8. Hello. How are you doing today?
  9. Hello Ryna.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9