Conversation Between Linka and Seth Astra

12 Visitor Messages

1. Actually, Vega's Legion is what inspired me to start on some Megaman BN spriting. And it is awesome.
  2. well, anyway. did you see the new pic in the ranger school? 'card games on chocobos'. XD. i commented on that, and said '...i declare...CARD GAMES ON RAPPY GUGGS!'. XD. maybe Rappy Machina's would be better?
  3. yeah, but abit annoying at times. overall, it's still Mario Kart on steroids. XD
  4. btw, i got Blur today for the 360. is it bad that after doing a Checkpoint event in career mode using a high-speed, no-grip car recklessly via multiple instances of wild chain-usages of the Nitro powerup, that for abit after the event ends...i feel slightly disoriented? XD. it was a wild ride. surprised i didnt wreck from hitting so many damn walls. HAHA!
  5. ...that's somehow making me think of a wild west cowboy mixed with a ye olde knight. i dunno how. but, it would be an interesting. "ye be a yellowbelly, partner?" XD
  6. also, i realize my team has people for the original 5 members, but nobody to be a pseudo-counterpart to William. maybe you could do that?
  7. google. it be your friend.
  8. well, good luck. if i were you, i'd rewtach the series first...and read the manga. the chapters in the manga that would be what season 5 would have consisted of might give some insight on the characters, and ways to better form your own. as for character personality, well..look to your friends, or yourself. what i did for my team was look at the many sides of myself, and divide them into separate personas, and implant them with small twists into ecah character.

Roka's the side of me who loves a good joke, but can't make one worth a damn.

Aulora's the 'inner flirt' i bear.

Miara's me as i am when i try to avoid interacting with people IRL, taken a step further.

Tyoza's my perverse side, and the side of me who gets a kick out of making people freak out.

and Luna's...well...how i think i'd be if i was born a lesbian girl. seriously.

funny thing?...now that i think about it, although that's what happened...that's not what i intended at the start for how to create their personalities. more like i made them, then realized the connection. XD.
  9. yeah. glad i have all four seasons[if MoonScoop hadn't stopped there, it should be five seasons. damn them.] of it on dvd, thanks to my aunt paige who downloaded all the eps and burned em to dvd. think you'd be able to help me out with my project? i need someone who might actually be able to help where i need it. monsters, Roka's civilian and Lyoko looks, Tyoza's civilian looks, and Miara's civilian looks.
  10. wow. i didn't even realize this till i looked at your pics of your characters, but aside from hairstyle, Cecina's 'alternate' look is a blue version of Linka! XD! except Linka's ears are shorter. although, in PSU the hairstyle was pretty much the same as Cecina's is in that pic, aside from Cecina's hair missing the flower Linka's had.
  11. Hello. I'm bored. I thought I'd strike a conversation. How are you?
  12. Happy Birthday.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 12 of 12