Conversation Between Alucard V and Vintasticvin

18 Visitor Messages

1. I know there is a person on the other side of the avatar and I am dignifying and grateful for the warning and don't worry I've been through more awkward moments back on psu360 so I'm sure this will be just as weird and awkward as my time on psu was.
  2. Oh dear Lord! What have I done? And why does it feel like I'm witnessing the beginning of a train wreck? I only gave you warning to prepare for what awkwardness was to come. Not so you could exploit it for laughs! Their still ppl on the other side of the avatar and I was hoping you of all ppl would portray yourself with a bit of the dignity and grace that is so missing from a lot of young women today.
  3. xD LMFAO Holy shit I had a feeling something like that would happen but the extra stuff you just told jeezis christ LOLOdmlzx;cbghcxnb zgxnmbgvcg this is gonna be pure comedy gooooooolllld.
  4. Good grief.... The reasonable part of me could never let me live with myself if I didn't warn you that "going BIG" may bring some attention from the feedee/feeder and fat fetish communities mostly the lewd kind.

There are sites like Curvage.org or BBW-chan.net to give you an idea of how far the Rabbit Hole goes. If you still plan on doing this there may be a chance that someone will want to make a waifu out of a (Super Sized) Big Beautiful Woman. Just be aware is all.
  5. Thanks
  6. It's okay, I've sent my info though the Private Massage.
  7. Yeah I'm Skype but during the evening when I get home from work But I don't exactly memorize my Skype name
  8. Are you on Skype at all? If so I could send info. It would make whatever brain storming section we have next go a bit faster with real time pics and text.
  9. Roger that Lyco! Well thats just sad but they still had a good looking character that reminded of this one girl I was seeing irl and I'm looking forward to going BIG I just don't know how, maybe something like Ashley Sage Ellison orrr Camella Bing, or Emma Bailey lol I dunno but its gonna be fun going dayum lol the plus size character community could use another amongst their ranks.
  10. I say do it. Like I've said before it's a Video Game and there isn't really a wrong way to play. Tell that to any one saying otherwise.

Edit: Though if you do make a new character I have but one request. Make this cat your Support Partner.
    http://phantasystar.wikia.com/wiki/Myau

Edit2: It turns out that I've run into Thienien before in B1 and they are a troll in all meaning of the word. Small pain-in-the-ass duman that just kept going on about everyone eases Insecurity level.

It wasn't till I saw this thread and the pic attached to it that it all came back to me.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=230787
  11. Yeah, thats pretty effed up and sad because of it I have considered making my main character "big" and post pictures of her wearing stuff that the masses see as inappropriate for big women.
  12. It's a sad side effect of the world and times we live in. Xaelouse's comment of "pls close thread before it turns into tumblr" sums it up pretty well. Mainly because of Tumblr's authoritarian reputation.

Thienien's point was you don't need a butt slider when you have this.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/atta...2&d=1447838922

To which others see as SJW's pushing the "check your privilege" line and any and all sane moderate voices get drown out by the nose. The only argument that should have come out of that is "it's a Video Game".

But the notion of the "Golden Rule"," Live and let Live", and "to each there own" has given way to ppl drawling lines in the sand and thinking the Ends justify the Means.
  13. I'm curious Thienien's thread butt slider thread as wl as ashamed and disgusted with the forum community then again its that very reason why Phasion and screenshot thread aren't as active as they used to be. People are afraid of getting shamed and ridiculed which is sad also I'm probably one of the few who liked the character design besides you.
  14. Greatest Robotic Love story ever told..... EVER!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Vs4uHxqJJw
  15. That makes sense.
  16. I also leave myself logged in like a B20 idler since I frequently lurk during the and such
  17. Can't play while Im at work during the day and usually not too busy on my job -sigh-
  18. It seem like you're on the forums more then the game.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 18 of 18